Accounting Tutoring (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi,
My name is Dollina, i graduated from Cheltenham Girls High this year.
I did Accounting at Hornsby. Having an awesome Accounting teacher, inspired me to pick Accounting and i hope to become an Accountant in the near future!!

IF you have pick Accounting as a TVET. * shakes hand* my personal congus!.

I'm sure everyone thinks Accounting is BORING, numbers numbers right?
You have to be good at maths?

MYTHS MYTHS
i tell you. I'm here to prove you wrong!

I hope to inspire you to like or achieve the best result in this subject. I'm not some smart person and i'm not going to get 100 in this subject, as reflected in my results.
Accounting Procedures - 81% (bombed the 2nd exam 17.5/25)
Computing Accounting - 84%
Business Accounting - 98%

Though, i do promise to help you maximise your marks and achieve your best for the Accounting HSC. As being an average student, I've found a lot of tricks to memorise the whole course.Though i got to confess, a LOT of my friends did laugh at me.. the way how i use my silly mnemonics and "voice record" on my mp3... when they found out that i had funny notes on my mp3 rather than my music! * goes red *

I also recieved an award for "Outstanding TVET student, excellence in Accounting".

Personality wise; I love : going out, food, making new friends, hugs, singing, shopping, making webpages, making little objects out of crystal and beads.

I also studied Business 19/52 and Economics 17/29, as reflected in my ranks.. I'm not confident in those subjects. Though i dont mine giving you extra help.. if needed.. i wont charge!

Though i am confident in tutoring Accounting, and im only charging $12 per hour. Its not much, though i want to inspire and help others who have problems in Accounting. I'll also provide you with notes, and past papers and (homework - if you want some!!)

If you have any general questions in Accounting (i will help for free! ) or have any further questions. I also believe that there is no such thing as a stupid question so, please do not hesitate to Email me or Add me on your msn

email : lilkiwicutie89@gmail.com
msn : the_sugar_sparkle@hotmail.com

Goodluck Guys!

Cheers,

Dollina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)