• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Accounting Uunsw (1 Viewer)

mednerd

HSC
N/A
Hey,
I was just wondering whether anyone knows the accounting course ACCT1501 Accounting and Financial Management 1A puts up ilecture recordings on vista, coz im planning to do this as an extra faculty course?

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
they didn't when i did it first sem last yr.

i'm pretty sure that accounting never has iLectures so that they try to "coerce" you into going to lecturesx

Trajan

HSC
The only course that I've come across at UNSW Commerce with i-lectures is an Econ elective I'm doing now. Besides that I don't think they really offer them.

mednerd

HSC
N/A
thanks for the replies..just wondering how did u guys find this course? is it lots of memorising or maths etc? thans!

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
its theoretical, simple basic maths for calculations. but basically application of theory.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
its theoretical, simple basic maths for calculations. but basically application of theory.
and common sense.

common sense tells you that the balance sheet must balance.!

mednerd

HSC
N/A
....since im planinig to only do Accounting 1A and not go beyond..does neyone rem how useful this is?...like do we learn how to do tax returns?

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
lol tax returns?! haha no dear, you learn the basic accounting system = balance sheet, income statement. cash flow statements is 1B.

so you learn debits, credits, A = L + OE, special journals, depreciation, accounting for debentures, etcetc the entire process excl. cash flow statements basically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)