Accpetance of offers: CSP/DFEE (1 Viewer)

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Just a quick question everyone.
I have received a Commonwealth Sponsored (CSP) offer for one degree and a Full-FEE (DFEE) offer for another degree. Is it possible to accept both offers for present and withdraw from one of them before the census date, or do I have to make up my mind by the enrolment dates in favour of one offer?
The UAC guide is not conclusive on the matter, stating only that if I receive a CSP and a DFEE offer, I can choose which one to accept.
Any advice will be appreciated.

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
I do not appreciate your rudeness. Actually, from your attitude, I do wonder what sort of pharmacist you are going to be for the community.
Are you going to call your patient/client a retard when there's something that he/she doesn't know that you do?

loser101

HSC
yes if its so obvious.

you want to accept 2 offers, then in MARCH, a month into the course you want to CHOOSE which one you want. Think about it, does that make any sence at all?

miss-smexy

HSC
I think you're only supposed to choose one course per round

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
sydneyphoenix said:
Just a quick question everyone.
I have received a Commonwealth Sponsored (CSP) offer for one degree and a Full-FEE (DFEE) offer for another degree. Is it possible to accept both offers for present and withdraw from one of them before the census date, or do I have to make up my mind by the enrolment dates in favour of one offer?
The UAC guide is not conclusive on the matter, stating only that if I receive a CSP and a DFEE offer, I can choose which one to accept.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Just finish your Bsc, and apply for grad med. You'll save much more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)