acct midsession (1 Viewer)

i-color

OMg was that test trying to trick us more than test our knowledge or WHAT? I bet you kar ming made the entire test up....GRRR

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i liked that test :D
it's was more like a mind game than testing our accounting knowledge!
lol, all the answers were so similar, and then at the bottom, None of the Above....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
get used to that...accounting midsessions from now on (assuming you do it as a major) are always "mind-games"

I had my accounting 2B midession yesterday as well, and basically, for some questions, unless you read a specific line/phrase in the AASB standard, you'd never get the question (apart from guessing)

i-color

yeah it was so stupid i swear...like you had to actually memorise the ORDER of the lecture notes...not just the contents but what order they came in. -____-"" So gay...but the midsession last semester wasn't like that!!

Hey btw minai, i have a majoring problem --> I do economics/law (which means I have to major in an economics), and I was planning to choose econometrics...but i have NO idea what that involves...do you? And I was thinking of maybe majoring in accounting or finance instead...but I'll have to swtich my course to commerce/law instead to do that....will it be relatively easy to switch?

addz

HSC
i have a friend who does comm/law and is considering doing comm/law->arts/law.
beside the fact that 6 subjects will probably need to be made up (meaning maybe an extra year), you dont need anything to trasfer from comm->arts besides filling in a form and gettin that approved (dunno how this works).

i'm sure you should be able to just switch from eco->comm, just gotta go see the faculty (which is the same..hmmmm)

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
it should be ok

economics and commerce do the same first year subjects dont they

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Haha! that's the last acct mid-session for me....i've thought about consumer relations. acturial and other majors...but dunno why accounting never crossed my mind....i'm not a careful and nosey person, so accounting is never for me....

But that test was alright, i mean...at least i pasted ^^

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
hmm just stumbled onto this thread..

how did everyone go?:p

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Exeter: thats good.. well i guess i shall divulge mine now, tis only fair:18.8:)

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
haha oh u were just WAITING for to drop your fab mark

tollo

I found it hard too! kept getting caught up in the whole E) option vs d) like all of the above or A and C . Hate multiple choice with 5 options!

Anyhow, anyone viewing I'll just take up 2 mins of your time with the following.

I'm the UNSW finalist in a Virgin Mobile Competition and if I win they will pay my rent for a whole year! All I have to do is get the most votes via email and SMS by 18/10. So please vote 4 me!?

All you have to do is go to: http://www.onthehouse.com.au/finalist.aspx?c_id=17 and enter your email on the left hand side of the screen. By entering you go in the draw to win one of 24 Motorola E398's worth over $700 ea! Just then go into your email and click on the link in an automatically generated email that Virgin Mobile send you. You must do this in cast your vote+be entered in the competion for the phones. Can vote only once from each email address

Alternatively SMS 'rob t' to 043VOTE4ME. If your out of credit or pissed off at your parents, just use their phones. Can SMS up to 10 times from each number.

Hope you all vote and get behind a fellow UNSW Commerce Student. If you see me being a clown around Uni, sya hi and I'll give you a free Listerine pocket Pak for voting.

Cheers, hope you win a phone!

Rob T :)

Help Kick Rob T Out of Home!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)