acct1001 (2 Viewers)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by manueels
yea but i went dere on tuesday and dere was a long queue
That's why i went early...then i went again with this girl i met...lol, the queue was like sooooo long! i didn't have the guts to stay there! so yeah we came back!

Originally posted by alman
shite, need sleep! ciao!
Good nite :)

Last edited:

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
timetable change...isnt the student office at mereweather the best place for timetable changes?...

i dont want to stay monday and wait for 5 hrs till 4..
i don't think they r changing the timetable in the student info office.....they r doing it at carslaw rm 350 or 351......but yeah there'll be a long queue , so be prepared to stand!!:p

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
So... how was the careers lecture? I slept till 11 today lol

alman

hmmm...can we get a definite answer, rather than "i think"?

btw, i got my timetable changed so that i finish at 1pm everday...is that better than one free day?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
errm depends on how long you have to travel i guess

and does anyone know if it's alright if i missed my first accounting tutorial? i've got an appointment at that time.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
go for that appt..dont think it matters...but arent tutes compulsory?
ahah thanks for your help.

and yes i'm aware when tutorials start.

Ozz^E

I hear some discotnent at textbook costs. I did ACCT 1001 last yr. Still have the text book. It was $117.95, think its still the same now. You also have to get a Practice set with it...which is about $30 or so..not sure. There will also most probably be a package of the tow.

Anyhow...if anyone is interested, Im willing to sell my textbook for $80. Its in excellent condition, since I didnt take it to uni much, just used it at home.

PM me if your interested.

:)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
you don't buy it from the copy centre i think.. you just print it off the blackboard each week

alman

thats what they say..i cant find the ecmt1010 reading material on blackboard..yet...

whats the bet it doesnt turn up?

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
ecmt stuff is out at copy centre now

extro account is used to pay for pre-order notes from copy centre, library fines, printing fees, internet usage, stuff like that

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
ecmt stuff is out at copy centre now

extro account is used to pay for pre-order notes from copy centre, library fines, printing fees, internet usage, stuff like that

where do we go to put in the money in the extro account?? cos one of the people on these forums said that the copy centre does not take cash!! :S

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Originally posted by perfectionist
where do we go to put in the money in the extro account?? cos one of the people on these forums said that the copy centre does not take cash!! :S
You can put money into ur extro account at Fisher Library, but I don't know the exact location within Fisher Library.
I think I remember reading on one of the copy centre's noticeboard's that they don't do any cash transactions over over $20 (I'm not 100% certain of this). But you may as well order it online, cause the copy centre line is HUGE...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)