acct1001 (1 Viewer)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by scut
You can put money into ur extro account at Fisher Library, but I don't know the exact location within Fisher Library.
I think I remember reading on one of the copy centre's noticeboard's that they don't do any cash transactions over over $20 (I'm not 100% certain of this). But you may as well order it online, cause the copy centre line is HUGE...

I put money in my account today :)...u have to go to Computer Access centre in Fisher Library.

teehee

HSC
Can anyone post up their time and place for acct1001 tutes next wk because people like me who have theirs on fri have to find other ones to go to...thanx ppl

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
go to current student, and click on the timetable unit or whatever it's called link
it'll tell you all the times

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Toodulu
i'm going to fail on friday
:(
sigh~~~ me too ='(

*cries

and i got a phys asgmt due on the same day!!!! *sobz*

Ozz^E

accting midsemester eh...just some advice: maintain a good speed throughout the test. The biggest prob with students last yr was not being bale to finish..so dont take it easy. Try to spend the minimum amount of time required to adequately answer any question.

also, watch the makrs for each question. Dont spend half an hr trying to get ur balance sheet to balance and end up leaving a 7 mark discussion question blank.

:)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahah oh crap i haven't been studying and now i'm on a library computer GOING ON BOS. this is SO bad. i find myself in a bit of a predicament. on one hand i don't want to fail, but i don't want to study either.
ahah i keep telling myself that 1st year commerce subjects are just common sense there's no need to freak out but ahah, how bad would it be if i failed. that'd mean i have no common sense :(

oh and i am SO self conscious about going on bos i have the library catalogue open in another window AHAHAHAH

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
sigh~~~ is it just me, or did everyone else fail the freggin mf accouting exam???

I CAN'T GET THE FRIGGIN BALANCE SHEET TO BALANCE... then in the last 5 seconds, i realize i forgot to shove in salary payable, tax payable and shit...~~~

this sucks.... =(

alman

i dont think anyone got balance sheet to balance..dont worry about it...i think the markers expect very few to balance..or am i wrong and in my own world? haha

very crappy exam,i must say...especially with the cash or accrual accounting thing...you can get 2 different answers with 2 different arguments....bloody accounting and friendly video pty ltd!!!

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Originally posted by alman
i dont think anyone got balance sheet to balance..dont worry about it...i think the markers expect very few to balance..or am i wrong and in my own world? haha
yeah likewise, couldn't get it to balance either, was off by about 12,000.
The discussion questions were very dull, they were very theoretical, so it was alot of B/s'ing there.
Otherwise, it was a pretty fair test.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz... yea... dumb acctin... me kill u!!!! muahahahhaha

@suvat: ^^ nice sigh =p

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by scut
yeah likewise, couldn't get it to balance either, was off by about 12,000.
The discussion questions were very dull, they were very theoretical, so it was alot of B/s'ing there.
Otherwise, it was a pretty fair test.
and some of the mcq's were close......:rolleyes:
well all we can do now.....is wait for the marks......:p

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
my thing was off by 4000 bucks, i didn't care because i've never been able to get any of the tutorial questions to balance either.
i couldn't do the tax thing so i just left it out haha, oops.

it was okay, at the bus stop some girl was telling some dude that her trial balance didn't balance and it was like, dude there was no trial balance. ahah, well at least i won't come last in the course. i thought it was okay, sort of challenging but wasn't that bad. like the recording transaction thing was pretty easy.

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
sigh~~~ still dun feel good tho =( 4 marks!!! ='(

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu

it was okay, at the bus stop some girl was telling some dude that her trial balance didn't balance and it was like, dude there was no trial balance. ahah, well at least i won't come last in the course. i thought it was okay, sort of challenging but wasn't that bad. like the recording transaction thing was pretty easy.
even i heard ppl saying that the trial balance didn't balance.....
yeah the recording was pretttty easy stuff....even the discussion q's weren't hard.....

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by elizabethy
even i heard ppl saying that the trial balance didn't balance.....
yeah the recording was pretttty easy stuff....even the discussion q's weren't hard.....
there were discussion questions??? where abts??

oh wait~~ that!!! lolz yea, they were pretty easy... aprt from for the first 2 marker, i filled the whole space...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by elizabethy
lolzz!!:D:D
:$
*flusters
hsc-syndrome... u feel that you gotta fill out all the lines, and perhaps add 20 or 30 just to be safe... ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)