ACCT1002 exam (1 Viewer)

sarevok

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
gary high-pants quinlan said the break-even, CVP calculations would be tested on the MC questions too. (using mikes bikes)
oh, right. i didnt hear the other tutor say that. guess i better revise it then

fush

HSC
PBP can ber quite tricky, just look at the example taken from the 2004 exam on page 6-7 of week 4 workshop.

You first need to calculate the cashflow at each year using the contribution margin (Selling price - Variable Costs) and the Fixed costs.

Cash Flow = (Selling units x Contribution Margin ($) ) - Fixed Costs

Then u can figure out how long it takes to payback the original investment. Im guessing a question like that can be worth 2 marks.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Does anyone know what 'Assets' on the exam template will assess? Intangibles? Gah. Im confused.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Don't worry about the exam. We will all fuck it up big time but still pass the course.

fush

HSC
does anyone have te solution to the cashflow question in the week13 revision workshop? im having some serious problems with cashflows and i can't seem to be able to do them...

kow_dude

HSC
fush said:
does anyone have te solution to the cashflow question in the week13 revision workshop? im having some serious problems with cashflows and i can't seem to be able to do them...
I dont have Gary's answer but i managed to work it out. Sorry about my horrendous writing.

alexialight

HSC
In the workshop 13 revision answers for question 2, why are there 2 extra accounts: carrying amount of machinery sold and proceeds on the sale of machinery when we've never used these accounts before? Do you think we have to use them in the exam? It seems strange because on page 33 of the lecture 7-8 lecture notes it specifically says NOT to use this method.

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
alexialight: you do not use those accounts. they must have fucked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)