ACCT1A exam (1 Viewer)

sarevok

HSC
that exam was horrible...it was so long, I didn't have enough time to finish the paper, ran out of time finishing the stupid period lifo/fifo/average cost bs and had to really quickly go through the multiple choice questions..hopefully they'll scale it up or else i failed..:(

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
1. They mostly likely will scale.

2. I don't think anyone finished, so don't worry.

alexialight

HSC
Yeh that was ridiculous I ran out of time completely. Left out about 16 marks worth :( It's a shame because it wasn't even that hard, just too long and none of my friends finished it either. I'm just so annoyed because I spent ages memorising all of the crap about internal control and definitions and blah blah and there was only like 1 or 2 multiple choice questions on it. Dumb.

Lainee

HSC
I didn't finished either! I only did the perpetual bit in that LIFO FIFO question, and I skipped about half of another short-answer question. Another 30 minutes - 1 hr and it would've been the perfect exam - the questions were so simple!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Well they needed to do something or else half the cohort would be getting HDs. I think im partly fortunate because i did all the things i could do. Most of what i left (Bank recon and corrections questions) i couldnt have done. It would have been much better if the questions werent so tedious and long (LIFO, FIFO, AVC) .

kow_dude

HSC
That exam was absolutely terrible....

I've heard that there's not gonna be any scaling. Hopefully, i've heard wrong.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
kow_dude said:
That exam was absolutely terrible....

I've heard that there's not gonna be any scaling. Hopefully, i've heard wrong.
Yeah i dont think there will be. They need to flatten out the averages.

jpr333

HSC
Yeah exactly people did too well in the other components, I think I missed about 10 marks and know for sure I got more wrong. Oh well at least I'll probably pass.

fush

HSC
yea but do we have to pass this exam to pass the course? cause i allready got 41.5/50 for other marks, do i still need to pass this exam??

reading the unit of study outline suggests so....so that sux ass! its so not fair!

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
the exam was very very stupid.... :mad: :mad: terrible exam..........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............................

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
fush said:
yea but do we have to pass this exam to pass the course? cause i allready got 41.5/50 for other marks, do i still need to pass this exam??

reading the unit of study outline suggests so....so that sux ass! its so not fair!
Well sometimes the lecturer in charge is really nice & they will let you pass regardless... considering you've been doing so well this far I don't think they'd have a total bitch about letting you pass.

kow_dude

HSC
fush said:

that is so true. I already got 41 as well.... i hope they dont fail me !

ar5ena1

HSC
They aren't going to just fail people. You realise how big numbers would be next semester for 1a if they did?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)