ACE Leadership Development Program? (1 Viewer)

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
Did anyone get this invitation?

It says its for postgrads, but I'm only an undergrad. Would I still be able to do it?

HSC
Uni Grad
• Keen on enhancing your leadership potential and employability skills?
• Interested in meeting new students and getting more out of your degree?
• Want to win a $5000 cash prize AND an exclusive internship with the ASB Student Development Office?

Then read on!

The ASB brings you a fantastic opportunity to participate in the ACE Leadership Development Program.

When: Thursday 15th November to Sunday 18th November
Where: Milson Island, Sydney CBD.
Eligibility: ASB students at any stage of their degree.

What is ACE?
ACE is a unique leadership competition developed exclusively for ASB students in conjunction with the Australian School of Business, and industry and community partners.

Competing in teams of four you will spend three thrilling days at Milson Island over the summer break working on real life community projects, competing in various team challenges and activities. You will attend a full day leadership workshop run by consultants from Link Up Consulting, who will work with you to help your team perform at the highest level. You will also receive a personalised profile assessment to uncover your motivation, natural talents, vulnerabilities, and instinctive drives.

Why ACE?
• Incredible opportunity to enhance your leadership potential, teamwork, and employability skills.
• $5000 Cash Prize AND Exclusive internship at the ASB up for grabs.
• Formal recognition on your academic transcript AND an ASB certificate of participation.
• Your own personalised I.D. profile report.
• Keynote speakers from Australia’s leading firms.

To register visit www.asb.unsw.edu.au/ACE

There will be an Information Session on this Friday. We will explain the program in more detail, and you will have a chance to ask any questions you may have.

Information Session:
Date: Friday, 5th October.
Time: 6pm – 7pm
Venue: 115 ASB Building.
That was the description on the facebook page for it. Anyone can apply for it. As for me I'm trying to pair up two boys two girls, but it's been kinda hard to find girls for this challenge......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)