ACER HAST test? (1 Viewer)

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC
I'm applying for another school for year 11 and to do so I have to sit for the ACER HAST test in August.
I would just like to know whether anyone has done the test previously and what I can do in order to prepare or if you are sitting the test this year, what are you going to do?

Thanks. ^_^

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm applying for another school for year 11 and to do so I have to sit for the ACER HAST test in August.
I would just like to know whether anyone has done the test previously and what I can do in order to prepare or if you are sitting the test this year, what are you going to do?

Thanks. ^_^
Acer HAST for Hurlstone?

riya03

HSC
I was in the exact same position last year. I applied for girra.

The HAST test is one whch u cant really study for. Its not school based at all - its supposed to test ur general knowledge and problem solving skills. the test had three parts - maths, eng and writing. The maths was all graphs and science related questions, nothing in relation to school work. Eng was just comprehension.

Just use ur time wisely in the test and all the best :)

riya03

HSC

The HAST test is one whch u cant really study for. Its not school based at all - its supposed to test ur general knowledge and problem solving skills. the test had three parts - maths, eng and writing. The maths was all graphs and science related questions, nothing in relation to school work. Eng was just comprehension.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah, primarily North Sydney or Hornsby. I don't think Hurlstone is taking part in the ACER testing anyhow...
If the North Sydney Girls exam is similar to North Sydney Boys, then you should pm Amough, since he was accepted.

mystuffy

HSC

So were you successful?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)