Achievements (1 Viewer)

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Smh I hate it when ppl only talk to me during exam period cuz they want me to help them out and then they don't even reply to me after that
IVE NEVER RELATED MORE LIKE PISS OFF GO FAIL AGAIN AND COMPLAIN BROTHER

katiekms

HSC
You should take this as a compliment? People come to you for guidance. This does not mean they necessarily are taking advantage of you...
ehh i mean if they’re only acting friendly when they need you that is literally the definition of taking advantage ahaha. i guess it could be taken as a compliment but not when that means you have no solid friends

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
ehh i mean if they’re only acting friendly when they need you that is literally the definition of taking advantage ahaha. i guess it could be taken as a compliment but not when that means you have no solid friends
This is what I mean… I mean people
Who only acknowledge my existence when it’s exam block! My friends genuinely do treat me well and I ask guidance & help from them at any time..

Susu123

HSC
they dont even say hi to me or talk nicely to me outside of exam season, but suddenly when they need help with chem im their bestie
but ofc i have friends who are genuinely nice to me so im cool w/ them asking me for guidance
You should take this as a compliment? People come to you for guidance. This does not mean they necessarily are taking advantage of you...

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
they dont even say hi to me or talk nicely to me outside of exam season
wait what bro i thought everyone was cool with u what no cos like u were recording your reaction to the timetable and everyone wanted to be in the vid helloooooo

Susu123

HSC
wait what bro i thought everyone was cool with u what no cos like u were recording your reaction to the timetable and everyone wanted to be in the vid helloooooo
I'll tell you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)