ACST356-Begging for extra 2 marks? (1 Viewer)

HSC
:mad1:Hey I just did ACST356 and got 63. My friend is saying to beg for 2 extra marks from Jiwook, but I am not sure if it is worth it? Is it easy to beg for marks? anyone know?

I was very upset with ACST356 this year. I really liked Leonie, but then she went for study leave and we got stuck with Jiwook, he was kind of ok, but when he make tests and exams, they're maths based (like a whole part of integrating etc) and if u cant do one part u can't do the rest. Like if u cant get the E(X) u cant get the prob. of ruin etc.

And this year's exam was like that, there was a huge question on how to find the truncation on lognormal. and second part was the variance of the truncated lognormal. So from what I heard, the people who did well (I assume they knew how to do this question) get Ds etc and the people didn't know how to solve it did bad.

So does anyone know how to ask(beg) for marks and when does this time close? x_x

jellybelly08

HSC
Can you imagine if everyone was begging for marks? Sine your mark was on borderline between P and Cr I'm sure they would've tried to give you the extra marks by looking at your class tests, quizzes and assignments along with the final mark.

Like robbo said study hard for 357 to get your exemption.

weiwern28

HSC
N/A
Lol, 1 more semester with Jiwook in 305. And trust me, stochastic calculus is not exactly fun (well it kinda is).

HSC

bennyhenny

HSC
My problem isn't really my exemption, but my GPA, it got dragged down quite alot after I got this P and now I am stressed. But oh well.
Dont worry, i think alot of actuaries had their gpa dragged down this semester :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)