• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

acturial studies (im in 12) (1 Viewer)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
ok here comes my next question...

how are the actuarial chicks?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
rofl!! hahaha ok im guessin they arent very good :p

sorry flyin' i cleaned it out just then =]

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
wot the! sif diss actuarial chicks! i had the same question in my head b4 i enrolled but dude I was shocked! acst chicks rock! and they understand wen u say "shuddup dun call me i gotta study...call me again after exams in 2 months ye?" (jk). we got ppl like bigredboof its like..omg...so hot =p. and im not being sarcastic! omg and remember shineyeyes! she turned out to be a huge bitch but like...shes still hot!

flyin' said:
hahaa, is that a joke? =p
haha ye...sif flyn would think about the opposite sex. he's way too sexy ;)

flamin'

I was going for medicine. I phucked that up. Went for vet... got in + scholarship and everything (5k a year... nice scholarship @ syd ^^) but then everyone's like vet's are drop kicks... no job opportunities and have crappy lives... so into acst I go.

flamin'

feng said:
become an investment banker

i just read an article in the smh which said that the avg graduate (i think) earned $65k usd a year and got a $35k bonus...$100k usd...not bad for a graduate =)

im probably going to lean more towards the finance side of actuary after reading that bwahaha
investment bankers have hard lives. soem have to wake up like at 3am in the morning when the US market opens.. and some stay long hours. not a good life... hard work....

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
we got holidays on 28th and 29th. got asked if we wanted to work on 30th and 31st so we said ye coz man every cent counts..plus im a total workaholic now...get there early...leave late and get kicked out by admin. luving it...
then got today off..2day is..3rd of jan? going back 2moro!

feng

what the hell??

you bastards better not be getting paid leave..or im gonna be crying.....i havent had a day off since.............................27th dec!

feng

flamin' said:
investment bankers have hard lives. soem have to wake up like at 3am in the morning when the US market opens.. and some stay long hours. not a good life... hard work....

i'll just move to the usa....geez

yeah i heard you get burned out...but man..work hard...earn heaps...retire early...hasnt that been my plan since the beginning...!! dream job! har har besides...there'll still be time to partay...not like i do it much...but ANNYYYWAAY..zzZzZzz

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
there's so many actuarial jobs in usa, isnt it worth moving there after u graduate and coming back in 5 years or so and get a mad senior position.

investment banking man it looks so good, but the working hours are huge, basically no life, and wat age can u retire early? 40? thats like ur whole young life gone man.

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
hey i was just wondering, can u transfer into the macq program from unsw?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
wudnt it b easier transferring internally from say app fin, instead of unsw actuarial?

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
feng we get annual leave..
bwahaha
for the 17 days i worked in december i accumulated 1.34 days annual leave hehe

CrashOveride

HSC
hey guys i was just wondering once u finish the acst degree and do the err AIAA exams( ?) which i think are much easier to get than the FIAA, ur not actually qualified to work as an actuary but u still have the skills to land other jobs in the finance/commerce area?

CrashOveride

HSC
also where can i find past exams for ACST ? i tried mq but was unsucessful...

ND

HSC
bigredboof said:
we aren't that bad are we???
Hey is that you Re***? (don't wanna divulge your full name if that's you for privacy reasons) You're a girl, working at Mac Bank, doing 211 and MATH133, surely it's gotta be you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)