ACU or somewhere else? HELP! (1 Viewer)

only_me

HSC
Hi guys. I just recieved another UAI offer and now I can't decide which one to take. At ACU I can do arts or at UWS I can do early childhood. What I really want to do is primary teaching, but my UAI was too low, so, if I go to ACU I could transfer after a year (hopefully) or I could go to UWS, do early childhood studies, which is like teaching (and also leads to their 1 year teaching course) or else after 1 year, transfer to ACU to do teching there. So basically, what should I do? How hard would it be to transfer from UWS to ACU? Any advice would be appreciated!!!

only_me

HSC
Another thing, would ACU be more likely to take me into their Primary teaching course next year if I had been their this year? Or providing I do well in Early Childhood Studies at UWS, I could broberly get into ACU teaching anyway?

ACU_chicka

HSC
hey only me.....

my advice to u is... pick ACU... i am not just sayng that cause i go there... but i too started off at UWS... and believe u me.. I HATED IT... but that was my personal experince... like swet seasons said... ur treated like a number at UWS and its hard to get to know people because u see a new face everyday, plus it doesnt feel like people want to be there... dont blame them hahaha

i got into ACU and the atmosphere is completely different its friendly, ur def not a number the lectures now who u r, just like ur teachers at school...

also it may be easier to transfer within ACU rather than, coming from another uni... if u know what i mean!!! and once ur known at ACU ur given first preference, to those who r from other universities trying to get in... but just a helpng hand... good luck and hope u make the right decision for U

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)