Add B. Commerce? (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Hey

Im aiming for the double degree of B. Arts/ B Commerce at USYD as one of my preferences but the UAI cut-off is far from comfortable with me lol. If I get accepted into the plain B. Arts degree, how would I go about adding a B. Commerce? (If that is possible). If it is, what grades do I need and what exactly is the process?

Thanks.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
If i remember correctly, its a Disctinction average - and must re-apply through UAC when your already a Syd or uni student when the current yr12 is. The following January you will be notified of your results. Costs $35.

edit:
Grizzly said:
MrA
go to www.uac.edu.au
Click, "undergraduate study"
Click on "apply by web" on the left hand panel
Assuming you have all the unit codes with you,
follow through the next few steps in the new pop-up window box.

Then select the option "Non-year 12"
They give you a new UAC number and PIN.
Remember and use it to change you pref's in the future.

However, the cost is $35, as opposed to $16.

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ok thanks, so do I apply for this at the end of the first year of the B. Arts or the 1st semester?

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
you apply at the same time as everyone else applies thru UAC, ie, at this time next yr! so applications will open aug 2005

santaslayer

HSC
Sarah168 said:
Hey

Im aiming for the double degree of B. Arts/ B Commerce at USYD as one of my preferences but the UAI cut-off is far from comfortable with me lol. If I get accepted into the plain B. Arts degree, how would I go about adding a B. Commerce? (If that is possible). If it is, what grades do I need and what exactly is the process?

Thanks.
1) Your UAI will determine what sort of marks you need at university to get into commerce, so do as well as you can even though you think you won't be able to get into the course in the first instance.

2)Internal transfers will be handled by UAC as of next year. You will need to go through the whole apply by web process again...last time I went to the site, it was $34 processing fee.

3) Good luck. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)