Added Units for Mysr Help (1 Viewer)

Sam990

HSC
hey guys i added my units for mysr last night, and it has been past 5 hrs and still not showing up on platformweb?

help please, want to sought out my timetable asap

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
well u can get the time table for the desired unit @ Timetable Information

i reckon they shld appear on pweb very soon, but u can get the times from the link any ways

manavji

HSC
N/A
I think they arent showing up on pweb because you have pre-requisite units which need to be completed before you can do your recomended units. It will take a few working days for the UWS staff to enter your exemptions into the computer system, I guess only then you can register/enrol into your recomended units.

Sam990

HSC
nah there not pre-requisites, there the same units in the course but in different sessions, i.e spring units mixed with autumn....

Still Not Showing Up?? anyone had same experience

dude01

HSC
Have you added them in mySR properly? In the unit selection bit in mySR the subjects should have a status of "enrolled". A lot of people forget to checkout after adding the units. You need to checkout after adding units (similar to online shopping) and the process is not complete until you receive a receipt number.

Sam990

HSC
hey guys whats wrong with platform web my units are not showing up? its been two days

has anyone had the same problem

Rickbrah

HSC
hey sam, this has nothing to do with your question. But did you choose spring units in your autumn semester? cause im wondering if we are allowed to do this? as i dont want to do the maths quiz just yet

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
Pweb is working for me

the only reason i can think of nw is that may b its weekend n no1 is looking into the matter,

well i knw it sounds stupid but may b the system dnt work n they do it manually, so may b they will do it manually on monday or tuesday!!!

also may b give the student center or enrollments a call on monday morning if the units dnt show up

Sam990

HSC
Pweb is working for me

the only reason i can think of nw is that may b its weekend n no1 is looking into the matter,

well i knw it sounds stupid but may b the system dnt work n they do it manually, so may b they will do it manually on monday or tuesday!!!

also may b give the student center or enrollments a call on monday morning if the units dnt show up
yeh i did it late night fri, and it might not be working coz of the weekend, i think they actually do do it manually which is stupid,, but have u reccently chanegd your units say on fri and platformweb worked for you?

Rickbrah

HSC
lol yeh you can

is platformweb working for you?
mine actually stopped working my units are gone, ill give it until tomorrow morning to work again otherwise ill ring up. ill let you know if my units come up again

Sam990

HSC
mine actually stopped working my units are gone, ill give it until tomorrow morning to work again otherwise ill ring up. ill let you know if my units come up again
lol i highly recommended you do it now, fi u do it on monday it might not show up on tues when tut opens

Rickbrah

HSC
mine showed back up just then. Are you sure your going to platform web, then clicking on tutorial registration then scrolling all the way to the bottom?

thats where its showing my units

Sam990

HSC
haaha now it just showed up must be and error. whats confirm registration ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)