addicted to eBay (1 Viewer)

HSC
Is anyone else completely addicted to eBay?

I've probably spent $200 over the last 5 days. It's good, because you can shop at any time of the day and try and grab some bargains (MOOKS JEANS FOR $9!!)...

But at the same time, it's bad because you worry about fakes, dodgy people who'll take your money and wont send you anything.

But still... I'm addicted. Even to look up dumb items.

144 condoms for $1! haha
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14883&item=4368915047&rd=1

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
yeah the main reason i don't buy from ebay is because i'm worried about fakes and if you don't actually get what you bought.
how often does that happen? has it happened to you?

HSC
Nah... but I got an awesome Uni bag for $13!!

Generally if the feedback for the person's good (lets say above 90% positive, with more than 100 items sold) then you're pretty much gonna get what you want.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
what happens if buy an item of clohting from ebay, and when you get them, they dont fit you good or dont look like they did?
can u get ur money back?

as said, i prefer to buy my clothes at shops, as i can try them on and see what they look like on me.

HSC
If the seller has a refund policy, then yeah. You get your money back (minus postage) or if its a supplier they'll send you a bigger one or something.

But if the the seller miraculously disappears... then bad luck i guess...

I know what you mean about trying it on... but stuff like Ralph Polos... You can try it on in the shop so you know what size and colour you want... but when it comes to buying it... $20.50 on eBay or pay $99.95 in the shop... It seems stupid to waste 70 bucks...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
whiterabbit said:
If the seller has a refund policy, then yeah. You get your money back (minus postage) or if its a supplier they'll send you a bigger one or something.

But if the the seller miraculously disappears... then bad luck i guess...

I know what you mean about trying it on... but stuff like Ralph Polos... You can try it on in the shop so you know what size and colour you want... but when it comes to buying it... $20.50 on eBay or pay $99.95 in the shop... It seems stupid to waste 70 bucks...
that is a really good idea.
i so want a pair of Tsubi jeans, or Seven Sins or Sass and Bide, but i dont have the money to go to the shop and buy them.
im such a brand whore, but i heard them jeans fit really well.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
that is a really good idea.
i so want a pair of Tsubi jeans, or Seven Sins or Sass and Bide, but i dont have the money to go to the shop and buy them.
im such a brand whore, but i heard them jeans fit really well.
yeah tsubis <3<3

go to GP, try em on and then have a look in ebay. usually the starting bid is around $50 :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i'm trying to get a pair of sass and bide misfits - they're around $190 RRP *cries*
though i should go and see if size10s fit ok first :p

if you're going to get s&b's, remember they stretch quite a bit. and i've heard some tsubis do as well...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
just a quick question rei:

havnt bought anything online before and i dont know if my bank acount can mae internet transactions :confused:

what type of account do you have with commonwealth?

i should read thru all the paypal stuff, but im just doing anything excpet my uni work so ill ttyl

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
just a quick question rei:

havnt bought anything online before and i dont know if my bank acount can mae internet transactions :confused:

what type of account do you have with commonwealth?

i should read thru all the paypal stuff, but im just doing anything excpet my uni work so ill ttyl
I don't actually have a credit card (for good reason)... i use my boyfriend's account :p

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
bubz :D said:
i'm trying to get a pair of sass and bide misfits - they're around $190 RRP *cries*
though i should go and see if size10s fit ok first :p

if you're going to get s&b's, remember they stretch quite a bit. and i've heard some tsubis do as well...
The rule of tsubis is that you need to buy a size down... you need to basically JUST be able to (or just not be able to) do the button... cause they give alot later on!

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
mm_sofay waht are seven sins jeans??? are they diff. frm Seven/For All Mankind?? what are they like
??

god love ebay though, i buy something at least once a week. its great for cheap vintage tees, and shoes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)