addicting online games? (1 Viewer)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I'm currently hooked on www.kingdomofloathing.com
It's 1/4 graphics 3/4 text based adventure game but all you have to do is click. What's special about it is its humour and it's inventory system.
For example you can choose from one of six class types.
Seal clubber, Accordian Thief, Disco Bandit, Turtle Tamer, Pasta Mancer, Saucerer.
Gve it a try, I'm sure you'll have more than a few laughs while playing it.
A crappy adventurer is you!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Yep! CS and Gunbound are pretty darn addictive. Isketch was addictive until i got cramps from trying drawing on the touchpad...
there was also ragnarok a while earlier which was awesome and free until they started charging everyone for it....

MoNNiE

HSC
eheh i've started to play gun bound .. it's fuuunn!! :p..
i have no idea why i'm playing it though

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
dont get me started on cs... i used to play it for like 2 hrs a day after school in yr10 ... and in holz... [even hsc holidays] i was playin it like 4 hrs.. then eat.. then another 3 hrs.. then eat.. then start moping about complainin i got no work done hahaha

omgawsh i was an addict hahahahaha

instead of games these days i resort to japanese/chinese drama ... at least im learning something from there.. unlike learnin how to swear and act like an e-thug "OMG WTFNESS FKN BS IM TELLING THE ADMIN ON YOU UR SOOO GONE MATEEE"

ok mayb i sed that once or twice when i was little >.<" ahhh boy was i foolish

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
cs... i was playing that during my hsc last yr :D (hence my awesomely crap uai)
don't start now if u've never played :p
ultima online was addictive too...

anyone still play gunbound? i only started during the midyr break... fun but not too addictive...

SipSip

HSC
N/A
blitzacer said:
if you're actually bothered to download something

play a private server of ragnarok online..

an example would be www.projectro.com
What does private server mean?? does that mean you dont have to pay to play ragnorok....it would be cool if you can play without paying...i mean it was an awesome game

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
yes u don't pay to play... but since it's a private... non-official server... the playerbase is low, hence less interaction

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Gunbound. I've been playing 1:1 lately. 500 gold + 5gp for 1 kill is pretty sweet. Also, you dont lose any gold for leaving (incase the other person's a lagger!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I'm playing ragnarok through the projectRO server now....please more people join, there's so little people that it's boring sometimes....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)