Addictive/ Favourite Snacks Thread (1 Viewer)

Ethicks

HSC
I don't snack now, just 3 meals a day for me but when I did anything pasty LOVE vanilla slices as mentioned above there are so many varieties but I tend to go for the Napoleon style with the pink icing opposed to the home made lattice biscuit version/ French mille feuille ones that were posted.

My other guilty pleasure is fresh bread right from the bag and croissants

uhh I shouldn't have opened this thread.

OHH AND I haven't had one for a while but I LOVE CAKE especially mud cake and if you shop at Woolworths this should make you drool I also love the white chocolate version. Sadly i'm no baker so if it can't be bought it can't be eaten.

Last edited:
HSC
I don't snack now, just 3 meals a day for me but when I did anything pasty LOVE vanilla slices as mentioned above there are so many varieties but I tend to go for the Napoleon style with the pink icing opposed to the home made lattice biscuit version/ French mille feuille ones that were posted.

My other guilty pleasure is fresh bread right from the bag and croissants

uhh I shouldn't have opened this thread.

OHH AND I haven't had one for a while but I LOVE CAKE especially mud cake and if you shop at Woolworths this should make you drool I also love the white chocolate version. Sadly i'm no baker so if it can't be bought it can't be eaten.

hahaha, this thread's deliciousness is unavoidable

napoleon cake^

yum! that caramel cake. I gotta make a trip to woolies

HSC
HSC

dippin dots, apparently they're the ice cream of the future... and some countries are crazy about them. What if they replace ice-cream altogether o_O

HSC
where can you get them
there's some places that have recently started selling them
http://dippindots.com.au/locations/nswact/<----- locations in Aus, I heard about it because of American shops
apparently these are how the flavours look like
not sure ig this has been posted

one of my favourites
and woollies actually sell them, cool
http://www2.woolworthsonline.com.au/Shop/ProductDetails?Stockcode=313400&name=jj-snacks-multipack-chicken

HSC

Lays chips are real thin and crispy. The bbq ones are delicious but I can't get them from anywhere except Costco since it's an American brand

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm more of a fan of the smiths original crisps in original salted but pity i can't get them here in singapore. but they've got ruffles which are better!

... but right now, i've become really into mamee noodle snack since they're so cheap and everywhere!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Lays chips are real thin and crispy. The bbq ones are delicious but I can't get them from anywhere except Costco since it's an American brand
Aren't they the same as Thins? I'm actually eating a pack of Lays Classic right now. They're available in Singapore at "imported chips prices" - i.e. around $3.50-$4 a pack of 6 1/2 oz (184g).

HSC
I'm more of a fan of the smiths original crisps in original salted but pity i can't get them here in singapore. but they've got ruffles which are better!

... but right now, i've become really into mamee noodle snack since they're so cheap and everywhere!
ruffles do look nice, like Smith's but more flavoured

^this flavour, have not seen before

Aren't they the same as Thins? I'm actually eating a pack of Lays Classic right now. They're available in Singapore at "imported chips prices" - i.e. around $3.50-$4 a pack of 6 1/2 oz (184g).
they are the same in crispiness and thinness but Lays is more flavoursome!

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)