Adding a BSc (1 Viewer)

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
This year im doing chem eng and i was wondering if i would be able to add a BSc later on.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
BIGTYMA said:
This year im doing chem eng and i was wondering if i would be able to add a BSc later on.
As in doing a double degree? If so, it will probably be easier to add this on in your second year, otherwise im assuming you wouldjust do a normal BSc after you graduate from ur first degree. Not 100% tho, someone else may be more helpful

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
BIGTYMA said:
kewl another chem eng dude :)
Were you at the orientation day?

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
Just to clarify i ment adding a BSc as a double degree.

@ the guy above me i didn't go to orientation cause it looked like a waste of time and i didn't want to hang around for nine hours waiting for the dance party.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
BIGTYMA said:
I think there are relatively fewer engineering students doing the double degree so it should be a relatively easier thing to take on if you want. But as I understand it, if you're thinking of doing something like this, it's much easier to sign up for it earlier rather than later purely for logistical purposes when you're trying to fit in timetables and prerequisites. Going into it earlier gives you more flexibility and breathing space to fit things in your timetable. Plus, what you learn in your BSc early on will help you later in your engineering degree later on.

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
I got another question is pharmacology listed under BSc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)