Adv. computing and medical science (1 Viewer)

Joosh_N

HSC
Hello, can any usyd students taking one of these two courses tell me what its like studying there and if it was an overall good and fun course?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Hello, can any usyd students taking one of these two courses tell me what its like studying there and if it was an overall good and fun course?

are you comparing the course to anything similar (at other unis)? imo looking at different unis the similar courses to adv comp are the unsw computer science degrees and the other uts degrees lol

just curious - im in a similar state debating between different options and usyd adv comp double degree is one of them

Joosh_N

HSC
are you comparing the course to anything similar (at other unis)? imo looking at different unis the similar courses to adv comp are the unsw computer science degrees and the other uts degrees lol

just curious - im in a similar state debating between different options and usyd adv comp double degree is one of them
Yeah I'm currently comparing either adv computing/medical science at USYD or computer science/economics at UNSW. With my current subject choices its probably more reasonable to do the one at UNSW but imo i'll probably choose based on what computing course is better in UNSW of USYD.

Last edited:

tgone

HSC
i have a friend that does this exact course if u wanna chuck me a dm i can give you their discord

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)