Advanced engineering at UWS or engineering at UTS (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm very confused with my uni chooses. i am deciding between Advanced engineering at UWS or mechatronics at UTS
Any one got any suggestions to what i should
UWS is a brand new course with lots of interest, money, small classes, 15 minutes from home and its meant to be very up to date with technology. But UTS is uts with its reputation
SO ARRG dont no what to do?
Thanks for any suggestion

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
HHmmm when i read it my brain came up with UWS because it's much closer and i don't think it really matters where you go. So long as you get the best results and a good personality, anyone would hire you.

And the UTS buildings are ugly :)

savio23q

Band
HSC
I'd go to UWS. Why?
- It's closer
- It's "advanced" engineering :p
- UTS' repution is good, but not great...it's better than UWS, but still.

You answered your own question here really:
FOB all the way said:
UWS is a brand new course with lots of interest, money, small classes, 15 minutes from home and its meant to be very up to date with technology. But UTS is uts with its reputation
IMO, UWS.

HSC
thanks for your input, its just i had my heart set on UTS for a year now but the other day i went to the UWS advisory day as a vip and it was a very attractive experience ans now well im not sure what to do

bikinigal

HSC
N/A
FOB all the way said:
I'm very confused with my uni chooses. i am deciding between Advanced engineering at UWS or mechatronics at UTS
Any one got any suggestions to what i should
SO ARRG dont no what to do?
Thanks for any suggestion
Isn't this a bit of a moot point now? Preferences closed at midnight last Wednesday and if you get into what ever you had down as your first preference don't UAC just disregard the rest?

HSC
i received a preliminary round offer for uts and accepted it changed then i changed my preferences around so the i receive a main round offer for uws

Miss Winey

HSC
If i were you, i'd go UWS.
Engineering is a hard enough degree as it is and there always tonnes of stuff to do.. If you only live 15 minutes from the place, then take advantage of it.
Why put yourself through 3+ hours of travelling each day? when you can use that time to do better things?

It's all about efficiency. Gotta love engineering efficiency minded thinking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)