Advanced English, Physics, and Chemistry (1 Viewer)

HighonPetrol

HSC
N/A
Hello BoS forums, I would like opinions for the best tutoring businesses/private tutors for the subjects stated above. I am a preliminary student. I am looking for locations around Strathfield, Epping, and Burwood in general. I seek emphasis upon methodology, homework quantity, and critical feedback.

I have attended these tuition businesses:
-Matrix Education @ Strathfield (Chemistry) (Physics trial)
-Talent 100 (Chemistry trial)
-Pre-Uni Pennant Hills (Advanced English) (PRIVATE)
-Harry's Education Centre @ Burwood (Physics)

So far, I have found that Dr. A. Yeung of Matrix helpful in helping me understand Chemistry via focusing upon individual students, but homework has been insufficient. Rumors float about many non-selective students attending her class next term, thus I am weary of continuing my Chemistry tuition in that class.

At Talent 100, trial Chemistry lessons have proved mediocre, as the understanding I obtained was in a fashion which may cause the info to be easily lost due to a lack of understanding and assumed knowledge causing the class to move fast.

Pre-Uni private tuition felt casual and relaxed. While concepts and philosophies were formed, the lack of actual practice has resulted in 16/20s.

Physics at Harry's gave me an experience similar to Pre-Uni's. I did understand most concepts brought up, but the lack of practice has resulted in me forgetting the concepts.

So with that massive wall of text, I really do hope someone can help me out. (Or you could just troll me)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)