Advanced English Tutor Needed For Yr 11 (1 Viewer)

D

dzzlng_07

heyy,
im looking for an advanced english tutor for my preliminary course this year. i also need someone to help me with my essays and assessment tasks (proof-read, edit, polish etc).
anyway, i live in berala and im willing to travel but not too far. PM me if you're interested and tell me your price!:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

psmith

HSC
N/A
Hi, I am a head teacher of English, an experienced HSC English marker, who can proofread, edit and polish your draft work on line, via email. If you wish to try this before making any arrangement, you are welcome to email me a current Advanced or Extension 1 English piece of writing you are composing and I will email you back an edited version with suggestions for improvements. If you then like this service, we can arrange for $35 for 1 hour's work. (Payment could be made via cheque).

Further work could include providing you with sample HSc style questions and tasks, answering specific text related and topic questions you may have.
I would be happy to introduce myself via telephone, and provide details of where I work etc.

let me know if you are interested. p.f.smith@hotmail.com

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
i would be willing to tutor you for advanced english. will also tutor up to year 12 as well.

if you live near gladesville, or if its convenient for you to come to my place or me to yours, please PM or email me if you are interested.

akite

HSC
Hey,
i can help you with proof-reading etc and have lots of notes/tips on them from previous teachers etc. i live in Ryde and price is negotiable as is venue e.g. can be in libraries etc since i will go to Usyd.
if you're still interested email me: akite1314@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)