Advanced English Tutor Wanted in North Shore Area! Preferably Professional Teacher (1 Viewer)

mecramarathon

HSC
i'm seeking an english advanced tutor to sky rocket my english. I live in the lower north shore region. In my past experience, i prefer professional tutors or those with resources from past exams or school materials as they're really helpful.

Please reply if interested:D

aishamalik

HSC
Re: Advanced English Tutor Wanted in North Shore Area! Preferably Professional Teache

Hi!

I just read your post and thought that I would let you know that I am currently offering tutoring services to students in the North Shore Area. I live 10 minutes away from Chatswood (drive) and am currently entering my 3rd yr of medicine at UNSW. I completed my HSC in 2006 from James Ruse Agricultural High School and there attained a UAI of 99.95. More specifically, I recieved a mark of 97 for English Advanced a mark of 48 for English Extension 1. Although I am a university student and not a professional, I have assisted numerous students in Yr 12 with essays and whatnot and would love to offer my services to you or other students.

I charge $25 per hour if you come to my home or $30-35 to meet at a library e.g. Chatswood. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me on 0401 401 945 :)

Thanks!

ReservoirTutors

HSC
Re: Advanced English Tutor Wanted in North Shore Area! Preferably Professional Teache

Hi!

I am a qualified teacher and experienced tutor who can help. I graduated from the University of Sydney with a distinction average in my subjects, including English, and I have 8 years experience tutoring. I operate from my own studio in Surry Hills, and would charge $30 per hour for Year 11 or $35 per hour for Year 12.

If you would like to organise a meeting, we can go over your texts and find a weekly time that's convenient for you.

Hope to speak to you soon,
Trish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)