Advanced + Extension English Notes (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Again in the spirit of sharing, this are the notes that still somehow remain on my computer, lots were on my now dead laptop, but yeah.

For Advanced I did:
TS Eliot
'Unreliable Memoirs' - AoS Identity
Othello (Critical Study)

For Extension I did:
Myths
Frankenstein

Most of these aren't actually notes per se, more like practise questions and essays, a couple are only half finished (ie eliot) but still give information that you could potentially use.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
This is an assignment that I got 19/20 for on critical readings of Othello, they're very specific to the assignment itself, but if you're having trouble understanding the concept of critical readings, it should give you some idea of how to do it : )

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
These are all my answered to questions we received on mythology in Extension english, one is general while the other goes into specific myths.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
These are taken from my Major Research Project on Frankenstein, and are therefore related materials, being:
Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
Young Frankenstein
and the 1931 film production of Frankenstein

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
These are a couple of basic questions on Frankenstein, plus an extended response I wrote on paradise lost as a related text.

I think that's all that's left (except for handwritten stuff that I prolly threw out), so yeah. Hope that helps someone. :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
tell queenie that there is a TS eilot essay here

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
nah, I have a free, sorry, study period, where I can't be stuffed studying. :)
I have modern in like 3 minutes though... but then I have frees 5th and 6th and will be done for the day. yay!

Kuya

wow thats convenient cause i also need notes on the gothic/horror genre. thanks so much glycerine :)

"francis_881@hotmail.com"

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
you're all welcome
but... what i posted is what's left after the laptop dying and having to reformat this computer, sorry :( I'm always willing to look through drafts etc, so people can feel free to pm/email me
erinjcarolan at hotmail dot com
(thats my schoolwork address where I email professors for mentoring etc so they don't see my really embarassing and weird email lol :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)