Advantages and disadvantages of a gap year? (1 Viewer)

SuperMike96

HSC
I've never really considered taking a gap year until recently. Who here is thinking of, or is, taking a gap year after the HSC and why? Alternatively,what are some disadvantages with gap years?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
ADVANTAGES (EXPECTATION)

I'm going to do ALL THESE GREAT THINGS; GIVE FOOD TO THE POOR, TRAVEL, WORK, MAKE MONEY AND LIVE MY SUPERHERO LIFE

DISADVANTAGES (REALITY)

I haven't been out of the house for four weeks.

Last edited:

SuperMike96

HSC
ADVANTAGES (EXPECTATION)

I'm going to do ALL THESE GREAT THINGS; GIVE FOOD TO THE POOR, TRAVEL, WORK, MAKE MONEY AND LIVE MY SUPERHERO LIFE

DISADVANTAGES (REALITY)

I haven't been out of the house for four weeks.
Yeah I'll probably end up watching TV shows the whole time...

Lul

HSC
Advantages: Have a life, find out what you really want to do, find a decent girl with a good ass (full homo/10), get a job, do whatever u wanna do/have time for anything in the world, get friends, new people, new life, get shredded, slay chickens, go festivals with shirt off, eat clean, train hard, travel overseas, possibly win a lottery ticket + no need for UNI :)

Disadvantages: (when you graduate, you'll need to go straight into workforce, so you would unlikely have time to have before joining, otherwise you'll likely forget shit & have change on minds on career choices which you cannot change as you've already wasted years in UNI)

Attention: You may think, be peer pressured to go to Uni ASAP. But when you graduate, you'll be at the stage to start officially working, plus it would be WRONG to take a Gap year, as you would forget skills learnt = waste of time/life.

Overall: This is why Universities, encourage Gap years. It is worthwhile and beneficial and will be an opportunity to grasp without regret! :)

Hope, you take a Gap Year. You'll open up many new aspects of life.

Take care mate, get shredded and enjoy life to the fullest.

Regards

LUL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)