Advice for 2014 Year 11s + for my subject selection + a few questions? (1 Viewer)

miaschneiderrr

HSC
1. Be chilled, you need to relax and have fun as well as work hard. Otrherwise you'll get completely stressed out and end up doing a shit job.
2. I've sucessfully had a social life, hobbies and done reasonably well (lowest mark has been 78%, highest 95%)
3. It depends on how committed you have been in year ten and how committed you plan on being in year eleven.
4. Maths is easy as long as you study and understand it, Adv. English is quite probably the easiest thing I've done in my life, Chem I don't do but most people say it's quite breezy as long as you remember your chemical equations and you know the elements table off by heart haha. Physics is apparently rather challenging, Buisness and Modern are great, I love modern.
5.Start tutoring early, a good time would be term 1, year 11 and do it until you've completed your very last HSC exam. Once of twice a week is a good amount of times to go.
6. STUDY STUDY STUDY make flip cards, do practice tests, ask for extra work (provided you are on top of the massive load you already have), get extra textbooks and read them, do the questions, understand them.
7. See your careers advisor. What do you think you'll enjoy and be good at?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)