Advice for french students (1 Viewer)

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
Hi , so I want to take french begginers long distance education because my school didn't run it (not enough people) , but I am currently in yr 11 ( and monday will be my second day of school). Is it too late? I want to apply at the open high school (the applications closed in november) , or at TAFE. Are there any other options

Can I still take this subject via long distance (will they accept me) since I literally just started yr 11 ?

Was anyone in the same postion ?

I appreciate all the help!

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
Am I allowed to enrol in hsc french, If I am still in yr 11? Does that mean I am learning yr 12 work

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
Haha okay, I am going to contact them myself tomorrow and speak to the language coordinator as well . Thankyou for all the advice guys :)

crowley926

HSC
Hi , so I want to take french begginers long distance education because my school didn't run it (not enough people) , but I am currently in yr 11 ( and monday will be my second day of school). Is it too late? I want to apply at the open high school (the applications closed in november) , or at TAFE. Are there any other options

Can I still take this subject via long distance (will they accept me) since I literally just started yr 11 ?

Was anyone in the same postion ?

I appreciate all the help!
Talk to your deputy principal ASAP.

I think same thing happened to me and other kids in my grade early Year 11. For some reason none of us got our applications in before the due date but we were still able to apply. Didn't start the course till about halfway through Term 1 though.

And also ofc call Open high to double check

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
Update guys! So today I went and spoke to the language coordinator and he said I can still do french beginners ( which is not a vet course) trhough the open high school. He gave me the application to fill in and hopefully it will take one week for approval. I will be dropping biology. I can't stand it. French will be much more interesting. Thankyou for everything :)

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
I am legit the only person in the whole year who is going to studying french. Only 2 otherstudent are doing a language

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)