advice for getting through two 3 hrs exams (1 Viewer)

davohan123

HSC
i have bio and legal tomza and would like to know some hints in getting thorugh the day

to anyone who is in the same position - stay focused and hope you like the questions

Last edited:
HSC
I'm going to try and get in as much kJ as possible between the two exams and get about 9 hours + sleep tonight.

What advice i need now is how to remember the content for two 3 hour exams :cold:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Yeah, I tend to feel dead after a three hour exam, kinda screwed me around in the trials (also had Bio and Legal on the same day)...

Any advice? At least Bio's in the morning to build my confidence though, lol.

lionking1191

HSC
davohan123 said:
i have bio and legal tomza and would like to know some hints in getting thorugh the day

to anyone who is in the smae position - stay focused and hope you like the questions
i have modern and economics on tuesday

so not only will my brain be wiped after modern, but my wrist will in all likelihood snap midway through eco.

what fun.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
lionking1191 said:
i have modern and economics on tuesday

so not only will my brain be wiped after modern, but my wrist will in all likelihood snap midway through eco.

what fun.
*pats*

Tip: Berocca. Copious amounts of Berocca. Eat a lot for breakfast and lunch, because your stomach will grumble during both exams if you don't. Don't try to cram too much in the break between exams, because you'll feel tired in the second exam. That's all I know from experience =/

davohan123

HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
*pats*

Tip: Berocca. Copious amounts of Berocca. Eat a lot for breakfast and lunch, because your stomach will grumble during both exams if you don't. Don't try to cram too much in the break between exams, because you'll feel tired in the second exam. That's all I know from experience =/
and not stress-hahahahahaha

kwinnall

HSC
i also have bio and legal 2morrow, but thankfully i also had a double up in the trials of ees and legal, so im not dreading the 6 hours so much, just dreading the legal studies questions....

Sezza08

HSC
do something like chuck your bio notes in the bin. just so you get it all out of your head. then go over your legal notes, but dont stress yourself out about it. give your mind some time to relax and get over biology. there is such a huge content for both exams, so allow yourself some time to breathe.

dont think about it too much.

lionking1191

HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
*pats*

eat a lot for lunch? but the canteen is a ripoff :(

ps. and don't eat TOO much - then you'll be drowsy. that's from experience too haha

beksta21

HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
*pats*

My tummy grumbles even without a double exam!
I'd be screwed if I had two in a row...

cait44

HSC
I have Bio and Legal tomorrow as well. I like Bio so hopefully that'll be an ok start to the day. I'm tossing up whether to listen to some music and get some lunch or juggle lunch and a legal book

oth16

HSC
stock up on simple carbs for quick energy release
allens lolliess mmmm =)
just for tomorrow though !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)