Advice for School! (1 Viewer)

dalalxa

HSC
Hey guys!

School is just around the corner, how do you keep track of modules you have already done but don't seem to have enough time to study because of exams and assignments?
I fear that I'll forget the content of module one, because I'm busy learning new stuff? And also what's something I should do to keep me on track during school on everything in general.(aka all my subjects)

Thank you.

HSC
my aim is to keep doing practice papers so I can refresh old topics as well and also to set a day each week to summarise new topics
my memory isn't great so I might have a brain overload but as long as I do look back at old notes

MrBeefJerky

HSC
Personally I found year 12 was quite a massive jump compared to year 11 in terms of workload and stresses of exams and assignments. As the person above I pretty much did past papers every day which was extremely helpful for science and math. This is really important to get familar with the type of questions as well as giving you constant revision of previous topics. Just imagine u did 1 paper everyday for the whole year! After a while, the questions are very similar just slight variations. This was my main of studying but you could also read textbooks or write your own notes (lol i did this for like 1 term) Goodluck with your HSC :)

mlpd

HSC
Don't worry about it at all !!!!!
Take it easy GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR HSC. ^=^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
Do practice questions, keep your summary notes up to date and always ask for help from your teacher if needed

astroman

HSC
re read your notes as much as possible and utilise that knowledge by attempting past papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)