Advice needed...from all u girls out there... (1 Viewer)

HerO_Reborned

HSC
eViLnUt said:
theres dis girl i like but i think she just sees me as a friend...when i try to talk to her on the net the convs are usually short and not very personal...and we dun see each other a lot...what should i do?

If u were the girl and a friend (not a close friend) told u he likes u, wat would u do?
If she's not even bothering 2 have extended convos with u on a sh*thouse internet convo then she's definately trying 2 give u a hint without it being explicit i.e she doesn't want much 2 do with u. So therefore it's little 2 no chance that she would have any convos with u in real life let alone intimate convos.

So i'd say the smart thing 2 do is juz continue being her friend at least u can be around her and smell her clothes or watever. ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm with Auto Wah.

Stop being a pussy on the internet, and get off the fucking computer. Ask her out for coffee or SOMETHING in real life and then take it from there.

HerO_Reborned

HSC
jumb said:
I'm with Auto Wah.

Stop being a pussy on the internet, and get off the fucking computer. Ask her out for coffee or SOMETHING in real life and then take it from there.
Seriously leave the kid alone, he's better off juz maintaining her as a friend cuz it's obvious that a rejection is not far away if he takes ur advice on board.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
HerO_Reborned said:
Seriously leave the kid alone, he's better off juz maintaining her as a friend cuz it's obvious that a rejection is not far away if he takes ur advice on board.
Not really. He seems pretty intent on this, and if he doesn't do something, he will regret it for the rest of his life.

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
I think the problem is that your too scared of being rejected... of having something totally kill you..
like if you asked her out or something, her big jealous bf would come kill you o_O

but seriously, it aint like that. You should call her, or even better talk to her in person, cause the net fucking sucks and if you try to pick up on the net you come off as a nerdy loser.
And if you cant keep a convo on msn, then itll be pretty hard (and boring) in real, so i dunno... umm.. become more social first? Hang around some friends who are open and social then it might slowly rub off onto you =p

shit im late

aj_number_10

HSC
eViLnUt said:
theres dis girl i like but i think she just sees me as a friend...when i try to talk to her on the net the convs are usually short and not very personal...and we dun see each other a lot...what should i do?

If u were the girl and a friend (not a close friend) told u he likes u, wat would u do?
dude have a crack at her at a party
even if u dont date her at least u can get into her if u no awt i mean

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
dude have a crack at her at a party
even if u dont date her at least u can get into her if u no awt i mean
Yeah hehe, get into her when she passes out ;-D

cool boy 371

Banned
HSC
eViLnUt said:

it doesnt sound like she's too into u m8 i hav 2 say

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Look, I don't really know. I understand your angst; many times there are external factors when you have a friendship on the internet, and if you ever want to extend this kind of relationship, it's extremely hard. Just take it nice and slow, and who knows, you might find yourself pleasantly surprised.

onigiri

HSC
eViLnUt said:

This sorta sounds like my situation. From the girls perspective I mean XD
Theres a guy from my school that likes me and he's friends with my friend so she gave him my MSN so he could talk to me. I don't talk to him at school that often either and he always to talk to me on MSN. Its all shit though and he pisses me off cos I'd rather him talk to me in real life. But hes too bloody shy to even do that but he expects me to accept him.

Anyways my advice is talk to her in real life cos if you try to do any shit on the internet you're stuffing up your chances with her. She'll see you as a big loser nerdy guy who doesn't have the guts to do anything in real life (well that how I'd convey it). If you want to have a personal conversation with her DON'T do it over the internet, intereact with her face to face.

aj_number_10

HSC
yeh dude i dont no why u r asking us u answerd ur own question when u said "she sees me as a friend"

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
yeh dude i dont no why u r asking us u answerd ur own question when u said "she sees me as a friend"
dats jus my impression...i could b way off da mark...i and i asked wat would u feel if a friend sed he liked u...not 'wat she sees me as'...theres a difference

Jase

HSC
i think .. you should move on if nothing happens within half a year.

brassedoff

HSC
eViLnUt said:

I liked him back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)