• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Advice Needed (1 Viewer)

MBF

HSC
Well my trials for my IP and GP are next thursday and i havent written any new logbook entries for IP and only changed a few minor things on my poster such as font.

My problem is I have stil yet to photograph people for my program and my Poster and I'm worried that I might not have time, but I dont know what to do because coming up to point where everybody has different majors, for example PIP for SAC is due this monday, so im trying to dedicate my time to finishing that.

Any suggestions what I should do to deal with my problem? What are the rules that apply to using other photographs, do they have to be taken yourself or can you get them off google and other places.

Im doing Private Lives btw so yeah need to find picture of couple etc.

Any help would be appreciated heaps thanks

tatsMAX

HSC
argh ive got SAC too its a killer

it depends how much of that you have done. like ive done a draft and am going to spend all weekend fixing it up.

so if your in a situation kind of like that you could use all this week to get it done, what do you need to photograph?

i also assume you could use other photos if you acknowledged their work and got permission from the origional artist

oh yeah and the logbook will be so easy to fill with crap if next thursday is as in a week and two days from now, thats plenty of time! just gotta stay up late and even wake up an hour early to get some stuff done in the morning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)