• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

advice please? (1 Viewer)

mangaLOVE.

HSC
well i`m doing japanese beginners by correspondence [open high school]
[calling teacher once a week, doing weekly worksheet then mailing it to the office etc.]
i`m finding it okay since i`ve watched just about a lifetime of anime
but do you think i should get a japanese tutor?
would it be best to get someone with japanese speaking background or a japanese hsc marker?

and where would i find one?

thanks
xx

summerain

HSC
i would say do get a tutor, after all theres only a couple of months to go..i'm assuming you're doing the hsc this year? its good to get all the help you can and there's probably things you might not learn or not enough time if you do correspondence. a native speaker isn't nessasarily better, but if they are/were also a teacher then thats good. overall, a tutor that knows the syllabus well is the best i think.

Ringa

HSC
Hope this helps :)

This work aims at revealing the correlation between the crystal structure and mechanoluminenscence. Structural analysis has been carried out on mechanoluminenscence material SrAl2O4:Eu'2+' (SAO:Eu) and luminenscence material CaAl2O4:Eu'2+' (SAO:Eu). These two materials have similar crystal structures but show contrastingly different light-emission property. Correlation between the lattice anisotropy and the mechanoluminenscence is revealed. (author abst.)

James747

HSC
i treat my jap teacher as my private tutor xD (i do ohs too)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)