Advice (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i started typing something up, but then read the post above mine, so will 'ditto' do? besides the second paragraph, i don't agree with that, i think that your relationship still means a lot to him but the reputation he wants to have and having fun means more. if he does find someone in the next 2 years then it is over, if he doesn't he will definitely be back.

some guys want to muck around, have fun, then come back to a their perfect wife. don't let him get away with it.

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i'm thinking your relationship was shithouse anyway.

if this is such a shock, and it's something that came straight out of left field for you, you obviously weren't very close. nor would you have had a functional relationship. nor would have your stupid relationship been worth getting so cut up about.

find someone else. and stop whining.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Yeah, this guy is a jerk, period.
Don't let him string you along like this. I get it may be awkward because you see him a fair bit and may move in the same social circles, but do the best you can to cut him off, grieve for what you've lost and move forward without him. There are MUCH better guys out there, I promise.

HSC
LOL whoever said we must have had a shitty relationship they are very wrong. we had a great relationship for such a long time...we hardly fought, we got on really well, he got on well with my friends and family, we had heaps of fun together...for more than 2 years. everyone could see it.

then the last couple of months things started going wrong, i was thinking about other guys (i wasnt totally innocent and i hid things from him at the end- i didnt cheat though), he was obviously thinking about other girls, we were going out heaps and meeting new people.

and for those that say i should dump him- WE ARE ALREADY BROKEN UP. have been for a month and 4 days lol.

And yes im very glad that he said this before we moved in together, had kids, got married etc etc...he really did do me a favour.

I have been going out heaps with my friends and even been on a date lol since we broke up (turned out to be a loser tho haha) and ive hooked up with a few other guys. i havent just been sitting at home thinking about him.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
then the last couple of months things started going wrong, i was thinking about other guys (i wasnt totally innocent and i hid things from him at the end- i didnt cheat though), he was obviously thinking about other girls, we were going out heaps and meeting new people.
So basically what you're saying is that your relationship got boring and stagnant. If you do get back together, what's to stop this from happening again?

Roll_Your_Eyes said:
And yes im very glad that he said this before we moved in together, had kids, got married etc etc...he really did do me a favour.
Haha, beaten-wife-syndrome much?

HSC
what if ALL relationships eventually get boring and stagnant? happens to so many.

and it is VERY unlikely we will get back together.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
what if ALL relationships eventually get boring and stagnant? happens to so many.
A better question would be whose fault is it that it gets boring?

HSC
Has to be both people.

But still sometimes it mustnt be anyones fault.

Humans like other animals arent sposed to have the same partner forever.

The "love\infatuation" feeling only lasts a year or so doesnt it? How do other people make it work after that stops?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
Has to be both people.
In your story, who was at fault?

Roll_Your_Eyes said:
Humans like other animals arent sposed to have the same partner forever.
You're going to get aids with that attitude.

nwatts

HSC
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
LOL whoever said we must have had a shitty relationship they are very wrong.

i was thinking about other guys (i wasnt totally innocent and i hid things from him at the end- i didnt cheat though), he was obviously thinking about other girls
you fucking idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)