Advice? (1 Viewer)

liamokay

HSC
So, am currently in the HSC year and only have a term left, basically, I'm really not good with doing well in subjects I really do not like... Out of my 6 subjects, there is one that I really really enjoy studying and learning new things from and which I get good marks in, however, I want to go to UNI... But, I don't see me being able to because of my bad grades in the subjects I don't enjoy doing, I want to get into the Police force but will I be able to with bad marks? It just sucks because these subjects don't define how good I am at doing a career or something I enjoy.

Thanks

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, you will be able to. Enter through UWSCollege studying a Diploma of Social Science (Policing - duration 3 terms. ATAR: 40+ ). Upon completion, you'll be able to study the 2nd year of a B Policing @UWS.

Just because you don't enter this year, doesn't mean you won't be able to study at UNI. There are COUNTLESS ways to enter university, UWSCollege and UTSInsearch being prime examples.

That being said, you have the HSC + trials to lift your marks up. It's honestly never too late.

Last edited:

liamokay

HSC
Yes, you will be able to. Enter through UWSCollege studying a Diploma of Social Science (Policing - duration 3 terms. ATAR: 40+ ). Upon completion, you'll be able to study the 2nd year of a B Policing @UWS.

Just because you don't enter this year, doesn't mean you won't be able to study at UNI. There are COUNTLESS ways to enter university, UWSCollege and UTSInsearch being prime examples.

That being said, you have the HSC + trials to lift your marks up. It's honestly never too late.
Thanks heaps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)