advice (1 Viewer)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
ok so like oh my god i need your help guys see the thing is i have 3 girls who like me 1 is a model and i really like her but she's so stupid the 2nd is hot too but shes the most boring person in the world and the 3rd one is the chick that i really like shes not as hot as the others and she lives like 5 hours away what the hell should i do im so confused

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
go for the one you like - if ur not interested in the others theyll get hurt if u go for them and it probably wont work - if u know the girl u like likes u then go for it - 5 hours aint so bad...

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
i reckon u should spend time with all three girls seperately, and see which one u really like then, but if u really need to make a choice now then choose the one u like- if u dont like someone, or you want someone better, the relationhship is never going to work.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
In case no one realised i was satirising some of the stupid questions we get on here from people who don't use punctuation...............i lied there are only 2 girls anyway

moseley

Cactus said:
In case no one realised i was satirising some of the stupid questions we get on here from people who don't use punctuation...............i lied there are only 2 girls anyway
glad u clear that up champ you sure showed those stupid people who never use punctuation i bet they will never do it again now

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
moseley107 said:
glad u clear that up champ you sure showed those stupid people who never use punctuation i bet they will never do it again now

someone has to teach them...........

hiphophorray123; why fuck the model in only 3 positions?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Obviously bang them from most intelligent to most stupid... theory is, a person stupider should be stupid enough to still like you and bang you after you've gone through all ones preceeding her in intelligence.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Mmm yes thats a good point.......Ill have to keep thinking about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)