• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

affairs (1 Viewer)

d

• Total voters

raym0nd

HSC
if X and girl both just want sexytimes then sure X has no responsibility.
if X wants what Y has got, but girl just wants sexytimes, X is a bastard.

X's position really depends on how far he wants it to go.

either way i don't think Y would be impressed with girl.
edit: X shouldn't be either imo

boris

Banned
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
"Wants some sexytimes but wants to hold onto the relationship with Y'

yeah, let's assume that.
Well if the 'fuck buddy' knows the chick has a bf, it's pretty weak.

If he didn't know then he could be forgiven or not knowing.

Fuckbuddy needs to put himself in the shoes of the bf. :)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I don't think it's a good idea to boink someone else's girlfriend. X is only responsible if he knows about Y.

The girl needs to sort her shit out.

HSC
He should fuck her and tell her bf she's a cheating ho (after all until the act has actually occurred you're kinda just speculating...)

Evilo

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
is guy X a bad person? does X have any responsibility if the girl chooses to cheat anyway?
probably not - unless he knew about the relationship.(which we will assume he didnt). But shes a fucking bitch, deserves to have her vagina sewn closed.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
X isn't the one having the affair, so therefore his carefactor should be zero unless her boyfriend is ummm Batista.

HSC
X should fuck the living shit out of her, then cut her off completely. He has both the responsibility and the power to pwn the cheating bitch.

sca

HSC
Yes, I believe X has a responsibility to Y.

Although the girl has more responsibility to X, being cheated on is a humiliating experience, and nobody should cause that pain between two people.

There are times when people should restrain their own needs and wants, and this is one of them. The girl obviously isn't deeply attached to X (when in real love, there is only one), and if she were serious about Y she should leave her current partner for him.
IMO, if the girl doesn't have the strength of character this is where Y needs to make her choose before letting anything happen.

At the least I think it'd be important that X found out by some means, as even more humiliating than being cheated on is being cheated on and being the only one not to know about it. You find out eventually, and it'd crush anyone who believed they had something with their partner. I don't know if Y should do this, but in their shoes I'd be making sure the girl did.

Then again, cheating isn't something that agrees with me at all. I think the only except to that would be if the girl and Y were actually in love, something happened on the spur of the moment, and she left X straight away. But that doesn't sound like your hypothetical situation, lol.

=> Jess

edit: if Y doesn't know X exists though, he obviously isn't responsible for the situation (as he isn't even given the option of doing the right thing)

Last edited:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Wearingmyrolex said:
X should fuck the living shit out of her, then cut her off completely. He has both the responsibility and the power to pwn the cheating bitch.
qft

allyuk

HSC
It's the girl that's got the two lads on the go (she's the one in the wrong)...Boy X is merely taking advantage because the girl in question isn't being sufficiently satisfied by Boy Y.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)