Affordable History Extension and Ancient History Tutoring (Cheap) + First Lesson Free (1 Viewer)

superberlicious

HSC
I am offering tutoring for both Ancient History and History Extension.
My average mark for Ancient history throughout was 96 and I received E4 for Extension History in the HSC.

I am available to tutor on both weekdays and weekends. As of now, my schedule is clear, however once March comes, my weekdays will be afternoon due to university commitments.

I offer assistance in areas of need, as well as offer a service for those just looking to obtain the maximum marks. Through my tutoring, students will have access to:
  • Past papers (Numerous)
  • Sample answers
  • My past assessments
  • Summaries
  • Extensive notes (Ancient categorised into information, primary written/archaeological and secondary sources)
  • Proof reading essays/notes
  • Opportunities to do past responses and have them marked

Extension tutoring will also have the option of proof reading any essays provided, advice and tips for managing the project.

The first lesson is free, and will be a lesson where we will discuss the type of tutoring needed, whether it be for particular help with troubled areas, or using myself as a resource to get top marks and improve on already great results. The structure of the tutoring will be discussed.

Currently, I am available in the Casula/Liverpool Area, preferably at Casula or Liverpool library, but may be able to travel further depending on location, especially when university begins again. My price is $15-20/hr but can be negotiated and is dependedent on travel/time etc. (e.g. if at Casula Library, there are no travel costs for myself, so may be discounted).

Contact via email if interested : mctutoring1@gmail.com

Ask any questions you may have and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)