Affordable tutoring MATHS (ADV. EXT 1/ EXT 2) / LEGAL / ECONOMICS / PHYSICS (1 Viewer)

manscux

HSC
Hi 2018er’s this is perhaps the most important year of your schooling life and every effort counts… like they say you only get out what you put in. It was only a year ago when I was in your position and I understand the stress, the overwhelming emotions and the hardships that the HSC presents. With your first set of assessments coming up quite soon, now is the best time to get a tutor/mentor.

I believe I can be that perfect person who is an amalgam of both a tutor and a mentor. Currently I am available to tutor in Advanced maths (Yr 11 and 12), 3 unit maths (Yr 11 and 12), Legal Studies, 4 unit maths (Yr 12), Physics (Yr 12) and Economics (Yr 12) (all subjects which I was 1st in).

Here is some more information:

Mathematics (adv/ 3 unit/ 4unit): For prospective year 12 students I must inform you that I have been taught by the GOD of mathematics, Mrs Arnold (Writer of Cambridge 4 unit mathematics). I have learnt her tricks and methods of explaining concepts. For mathematics I have a tonne of resources that I use to teach students including: all of the matrix notes, all of the prior education notes, Mrs Arnolds notes and Richard lees centre material. Furthermore i will be undertaking Actuarial studies next year... which is an added bonus since it will allow me to assist in explaining what question 7-8 is actually asking you to find.

Accelerated Economics (94): From the person who brought you one of “the best set of notes”, I am now teaching Economics. I obtained a High Distinction in the PWC Economics exam while still in year 10. With economics I teach quite differently to others. I like to use real life examples to explain concepts especially with complex concepts like external stability. While most tutors focus on theory I combine my theory with real life examples… a thing that markers crave for in essays.

Physics: I was ranked 1st in my trial and scored 92 raw in my exam. The physics syllabus is quite complex especially with concepts like general relativity and wave particle duality. But have no fear. Unlike other tutors I do not make students route learn these concepts but instead make them understand why these concepts came to be. To teach physics I have my own set of notes and also have all the MATRIX notes that I will use to aid me in teaching the concepts.

Legal Studies i was ranked 1st in my school and have made scaffolds for the options topics that are 25/25 (i did family and environment). Like economics i utilise real world case studies to support my theory. While their aren't to many conceptual topics in legal studies it is very important to be able to write a comprehensive essay that has the right balance of LCMS... something that i have been able to learn from a fourth year HSC marker.

HSC MARKS:
Eng: 94
Maths Ext 1: 96
Maths Ext 2: 94
Legal: 93
Physics: 91
SOR: 49
Eco: 94 (accelerated)

Overall ATAR: 99.7

Price:

$30 per hour
Marking essays, exam papers that you have done or asking questions online = FREE
Mentorship that I provide= PRICELESS

I operate from my home now, where I have converted a room into a fully functioning classroom

Will post marks as I obtain them.

If you have read up to here, your clearly interested so please do not hesitate to contact me on manpreet.singh007@hotmail.com for any questions or inquiries.\

Good luck

Last edited:

manscux

HSC
Hi guys many of you have asked for how i structure my tutorial sessions:

Holistically over a term this is what i do:
First seven weeks i cover about 1.5 modules or 2-3 topics in 4 unit
the 8 th week i set out a two hour exam (free of charge... every person that will get tutored with me will meet on a designated day in the silent study and undertake the exam under exam conditions ) and than i mark it and give you feeedback
the 9th week is revision over what we have done so you are prepared for your upcoming assessments.

specifically in each two hour lesson, this is what i do:
in first 15 minutes go over any inquiries over homework (i give you work that i than mark in my own time and go through things that you may need help on or a concept you may need more grounded knowledge on)
For 1 hour 30 minutes i teach new content (this includes doing HSC questions / questions form various sources (Terry lee, cambridge, Fitzpatrick, Patel, Leading edge, Updated economics, in 2 physics, dot point physics, jacaranda)
for the next 15 minutes i take out the Matrix/ Prior/ leading edge notes and i use them (revision type of thing) and make sure you are perfected on what we learnt in the lesson.

This is a rough structure and i often change it depending on student requirements

HSC
Uni Grad
Well I'll give a bump for this one. Hardly see any legal studies tutoring so a bonus for that one.

Anyway, see ya at UNSW actuarial studies next year (that's if I continue actuarial)

achung44

HSC
I need a tutor, preferably from JRAHS with ATAR 99.5+ to help Math Ext 1 & 2, plus Physics in 2013 (year 12). If you can cover Advanced English, that can be a consideration. I can pay the right person well. Each tutoring session can be 3+ hours. Please contact me 0421058695 or albert4chung@gmail.com. Albert

manscux

HSC
I need a tutor, preferably from JRAHS with ATAR 99.5+ to help Math Ext 1 & 2, plus Physics in 2013 (year 12). If you can cover Advanced English, that can be a consideration. I can pay the right person well. Each tutoring session can be 3+ hours. Please contact me 0421058695 or albert4chung@gmail.com. Albert
Hi mate i have pm'd you

:)

manscux

HSC
Guys come in quick i have all of Saturday filled out, apart from a morning session

also if anybody is interested in being placed in a group for economics please contact me since i have some students that are willing to participate...

Furthermore for Economics i need a class of 4-5 students who are willing to work for 2-3 hours per week in the holidays to cover EVERYTHING UPTO TOPIC 4..... i have all my lessons planned out and can send you the work stencil and work sheet that we will be covering P.s will only cost $60 for the lesson (3 hours) and this includes UNLIMITED MARKING OF ESSAYS AND TEST FEED BACK THAT YOU GIVE ME

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

zhiying

HSC
lol just so ya know actuarial studies won't help you with Q8, but the first year math courses will a bit

And yz dont leave actuarial :(

bluebee95

HSC
Hey guys !

I did eco tuition with Manpreet throughout Year 12 and I absolutely recommend him . He mentored me and helped me achieve my 2nd rank in Year 12 compared to 4th in Year 11. He also helped me with all my assessments, editing all my essays late at night and responding to my texts at oddly hours. His tuition structure is great because you get to apply all the knowledge that you learn in the first hour or so through answering HSC based questions. Overall, he is a funny guy who makes economics fun!!

Thanks so much, Manpreet !!

-- Ankita :)

manscux

HSC
BUMP :) (now only doing group tutoring) And thank you Ankita! It was a pleasure teaching you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)