AFI Tour '06 (1 Viewer)

HSC
personal preference, i much prefer their older stuff. sing the sorrow was good, but from what i've heard of decemberunderground it fucking blows.

god called in sick today would've been awesome though

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
They played for as long as any other band plays for.

And why would you want them to play old stuff? their old stuff is shit. The only old songs the played were Days of the Phoenix, 6 to 8 and God called in Sick Today. And I got to hold davey up when he walked out into the crowd :D

And they truly were amazing. And I'm not just saying that because I'm an obsessed fan. The sounded amazing. And Daveys a fuckin machine. best stage presence ever.
Black sails is shit?
You're shit, decemberunderground is shit.
Gayvey Fagvoc is a retarded fashioncore jacksauce now.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
their old stuff is what made them!
talk about band wagon jumping

SeeYouEnnTee

HSC
N/A
Stop bitching about how 'mainstream' and 'popular' AFI have become. So fucking what? Their wannabe fans shouldn't affect you if you really do like them. If they kept to the exact same music they'd been doing years ago it'd become repetitive and boring. It's called progression. Bands rarely stay the same.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
true but there is a big difference between natural progression and progression for the sake of targetting a bigger market at the sake of their original fanbase...

with afi i dont really care because i never really liked their old stuff and their new stuff i think is god aweful.

SeeYouEnnTee

HSC
N/A
DrownTheCrow said:
true but there is a big difference between natural progression and progression for the sake of targetting a bigger market at the sake of their original fanbase...

with afi i dont really care because i never really liked their old stuff and their new stuff i think is god aweful.
The sudden burst of attention has more to do with the media though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)