AFI? (1 Viewer)

Punk_In_Drublic

HSC
N/A
yeh but this new afi with leaving song and girls not grey are kinda gay and not like old afi

I listen to choking victim when I wake up cos they are pumping and I listen to bigwig sleeping.

Yeh I have a band that I meet up all the time, they're shire punks, all they do is drink and smash things.

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
Shire boys are cool... heaps of my friends are in bands in the shire.
I like all AFI, I look at the changes in their sound like Manson's eras. They change album to album, as their experiences, feelings and tastes change. I haven't come across a song that I can't listen to by them...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
They're alright. I like "The Leaving Song Pt 2", the video clip is cool.

Punk_In_Drublic

HSC
N/A
there are about 20 million punk bands in the shire. Its like a huge bastion of punk and bum bum sex. Without bum bum sex

RaceyStacey

Hello strangers. Just to keep on subject, AFI rock, my fave song's Girls Not Grey.
Off subject (sorry)- I'm looking for a young punk band to complete the bill for a show in Parramatta on the 28th of March. It's All Ages, cos it's for Youth Week. Anyone interested, email slapdash_records@hotmail.com.

G

Gavvvvvin

AFI are my favourite band of all time. Did you guys see them when they came out, cos they were fuckin awesome! :cool:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
No...

band to wake up...not really, im a shallow sleeper, so i can wake up from anything that random throws at me, whether it be slayer or utada hikaru or even some bach

G

Gavvvvvin

The thing I cant work out is how much the shipping and handling costs.

G

Gavvvvvin

Is your name also GemmaHavok at the AFI messageboard or 10th Circle? It sounds familiar, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)