Afl '09 (1 Viewer)

walkahz

HSC
Place to talk about the 09 afl.
The nab cup is underway and the pies are running hot!!!
Cousins looks very unfit but that will improve over the season.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah what type of faggot cares about the pies anyway

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Fuck yeah, always good to win over sydney

I do wish Saints could play 4 quarters though, that first quarter was absolutely shocking

Hornby

Banned
HSC
The Crows/Pies match a great game, the momentum shifts made that game as enjoyable as it was. Both teams will be in the 8

walkahz

HSC
Damn it 4 Bloody points. haha at least the swans lost im happy about that.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
BUMP. Who would of thought St Kilda would go 7 from 7 the way they have. Nice beating of Collingwood last night, always good to beat the Pies. Next week, we hit an in form essendon, which should make for a great game of footy

walkahz

HSC
God damn it!!! stupid pies. its hard to be a collingwood fan when we get spanked like that:burn:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Bumping an old thread. Disappointing defeat yesterday for the Swans, especially during the fourth quarter. But Jesse White does provide some optimism for the future.

We're past halfway now - who's going to win this year's flag?

Hornby

Banned
HSC
To be honest, I don't know, I'm still not 100% convinced that St Kilda can win the flag, because we played Geelong without Johnson or Ottins however we played Geelong with only 1 ruckmen in King. The next two weeks will prove to me if St Kilda can win the flag or not because we have the other two top 4 sides in the Crows and Bulldogs.

The Top 7 is pretty much set with the 8th spot pretty much up for grabs with Essendon/Port Adelaide/Hawthorn duking it out with a pretty even run home although I think Essendon will prevail. September is going to be awesome.

Edit: Nice Win by St Kilda, completely dominated the last 3 quarters, bring on the doggies

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)