AFL Sydney Derby 4 - Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Interesting I read another article this week saying he will be playing for the VFL for a bit.

the_one_1

HSC
quality articles in the newspaper this week regarding gws' lovely crowd support
guessing it says as big as their loosing maximum loosing margin which is 100.

Seriously what does it say about their crowd support, are they expecting a big giants crowd this weekend.

will_

HSC
Uni Grad
guessing it says as big as their loosing maximum loosing margin which is 100.

Seriously what does it say about their crowd support, are they expecting a big giants crowd this weekend.
talks about their 7,000 averages compared to the afl's 35,000 average and how their on-field issues is not their only issue.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
If Buddy moves to GWS I guarantee they will attract 7-10k during games consistently.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Also anyone know where I can get cheap Sherrins? None of this synthetic stuff.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Final tip - Sydney Swans 24.27 (171) def GWS 5.12 (42)

Last edited:

the_one_1

HSC
Final tip - Sydney Swans 24.27 (171) def GWS 5.12 (42)
My tips were 100% correct for who was going to win but not the score line

UWS Giants reserves win and Sydney Swans seniors win. How the hell did I guess that....:jawdrop:

NEAFL Sydney Swans Reserves vs. UWS Giants Score - Select results for eastern conference.

AFL Sydney Swans vs. GWS Giants Score

Wait...UWS Giants winning against an almost senior AFL team, reserves of the GWS Giants... I See a problem...:eek2: and I know the solution :p

Kevin Sheedy bye-bye. :cry: Hello Brett Hand... :confused2:

the_one_1

HSC
If Buddy moves to GWS I guarantee they will attract 7-10k during games consistently.
You say if Buddy moves to GWS. Didn't Gary Ablett have talks with the suns and then say that he was not going to move and stay and Geelong but at the end of the season it was confirmed. Didn't Tom Scully's contract come closer to an end and he say that he is not moving to the Giants but will stay at the demons but at the end he moved to giants.

The giants have the money, don't know why they don't pick the best but with what the giants are paying to franklin, its obvious he is a giant from december.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
You say if Buddy moves to GWS. Didn't Gary Ablett have talks with the suns and then say that he was not going to move and stay and Geelong but at the end of the season it was confirmed. Didn't Tom Scully's contract come closer to an end and he say that he is not moving to the Giants but will stay at the demons but at the end he moved to giants.

The giants have the money, don't know why they don't pick the best but with what the giants are paying to franklin, its obvious he is a giant from december.
I do believe he will move. But there's a good chance he also won't. He says himself he searches for "lifestyle" not money.

the_one_1

HSC
I do believe he will move. But there's a good chance he also won't. He says himself he searches for "lifestyle" not money.
My dad says everyone loves sydney...

If lifestyle is what he wants. He's a giant already. :) :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
But he was offered apparently 8 million. But the thing is, if I were buddy it would be money V playing in a Grand Final ever again.

Would you take 8 million knowing that you will never play a Grand Final again?

the_one_1

HSC
But he was offered apparently 8 million. But the thing is, if I were buddy it would be money V playing in a Grand Final ever again.

Would you take 8 million knowing that you will never play a Grand Final again?
Hawthorn Fans agree

hawks fans agree buddy will go

Some legendary former coaches say if the extra money is there he will go.

In conclusion... He's gone. :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
We cannot be certain. I would be happier if he goes because it will promote the sport here and shift NRL peeps. (I laugh at that sport)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)