After Effects Question (1 Viewer)

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
hopefully i will explain this good, ive got a 3d charachter rendered out running across the screen, but i want to dupe the avi footage and have a whole stack of charachters running across the screen but using the only the one file. (saves render time ;) )

Now im a complete n00b when it comes to After Effects so i was hoping if someone could tell me how exactly you use levels and transparencing the black from the rendered video.

If u cant be bothered explaining, perhaps send me some good tutorial links? thanks heaps anyone who responds.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
srry mutimedia isnt my thing :( but however seach it up in google it mite help u

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
already tried man, and thanks for responding so quick! i just refreshed and theres a post!

googles giving me naught. :chainsaw:

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
perhaps a video demonstation shall explain what i want to do best...
heres a crappy quicktime export of whats screwing up.. i want to figure out how to have each AVI on a different level so the guy infront isnt going through.

http://athene.riv.csu.edu.au/~kfranc07/benchar2.mov : (560kb i think)

the best way to do that is to get rid of all this black crap that surrounds the charachter.. dunno how though.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Krangelus said:
perhaps a video demonstation shall explain what i want to do best...
heres a crappy quicktime export of whats screwing up.. i want to figure out how to have each AVI on a different level so the guy infront isnt going through.

http://athene.riv.csu.edu.au/~kfranc07/benchar2.mov : (560kb i think)

the best way to do that is to get rid of all this black crap that surrounds the charachter.. dunno how though.
hmm if its wiv Quicktime stuff then i have no diea but i know that Windows Movie Maker do something like that but im not exactly wat, my friend is in that stuff i mite ask him but PM me exactly wat u want from him

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
its not with quicktime, im just showing you the problem with a quicktime export.. if i saved it as uncompressed, itd be a bit larger than 560kb.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
hmm cant u copy the image process repeatly, i think u can do that on that prgram wats its called......flash 6.0 mayb

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I got an error 404..
Not Found
The requested URL /~kfranc07/benchar2.mov was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at athene.riv.csu.edu.au Port 80

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)