After the Bomb... (1 Viewer)

nina24

HSC
Does anyone understand how to link their prescribed texts to After the bomb... coz i have no idea. My prescribed texts are Sylvi Plath poetry, Waiting for Godot and Spy who came in from the cold.
My teacher is soo shit, he never explains anything and tends to get off topic most of the time... repeating pretty much the same thing every lesson.. and i do not understand this module atm. :confused:

If anyone that has done this elective or currently doing it, would you be able to shed some light as to how to go about it. Also if anyone has done an essay on after the bomb.. would you be able to send me the essay (plz).. I will trade any essay for Adv eng ( as i do not have one for Ext eng yet).

Any help is greatly appreciated... Thanx

showy

HSC
Hey, I recommend you buy the 'Success in After the Bomb' textbook. It's just been released by Five Senses.

Last edited:

NewiJapper

HSC
I couldn't find it either am I'm interested too. I'm slightly lost in this module too, though I completely understand what the texts are about but I'm not sure how to link them properly the "After The Bomb" and ways of thinking.
I wouldnt mind an essay too? :p

Dee-C

HSC
omfg PLEASE
PLEASE, I DONT GET THE TOPIC
may i see your essays!

<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)