after trials motivation (1 Viewer)

aricho

HSC
N/A
hey
after finishing trials a few weeks ago, i havent touched a book. its really bad and im feeling guilty. i have absolutley no motivation and i really need to get stuck in. but i cant
anyone else share my problem
to those that have gotten back into it, how have you done it??
thanks

beentherdunthat

HSC
lol I'm studying... a bit... Only coz I have a trial 2 paper tommorow... and I just finished a few others.

To tell you the truth, give it a week, and then try to get your head back in the game. I'm still in holiday mode, coz the trials are so close together, and i'm just reading the same shit over and over. So... I've decided to... rebel :D

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
aricho said:
hey
after finishing trials a few weeks ago, i havent touched a book. its really bad and im feeling guilty. i have absolutley no motivation and i really need to get stuck in. but i cant
anyone else share my problem
to those that have gotten back into it, how have you done it??
thanks
i pwn lots of n00bs in most subjects.

retain your pro-ness through the glorious legacy of owning (almost) the whole grade in your subjects, for me in particular its english standard, ipt, physics and chemistry.

mar-Teeni14

HSC
Yeah....i think evryone's brain is frazzled.....mines completely gooone, i finished trials and had to finish my 4U english majorwork and i was sooo out of it by the end.

Smart Alec

HSC
yeah every1 at my school has lost alot of motivation for study, including me. My studies of religion teacher even said that for a week we'll do no work just so we can relax and get ready for more HSC study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)