After Trials (1 Viewer)

xD LOL xD

pulsatile
HSC
Re: no school after trials

I'll be at school ...and asking for holiday classes. *feelings of insecurity about not finishing courses on time:eek:*

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC

xD LOL xD said:
I'll be at school ...and asking for holiday classes. *feelings of insecurity about not finishing courses on time:eek:*
Oh pfft.

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC

yeah definitely, we need all the lessons we can get for maths ext 2 lol

i'm scared we won't finish all the courses on time!!!

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC

I seriously doubt all topics would be covered before the trials. My school hasn't covered Frontline for adv Eng, binomial and permutation for 3U, too many topics for 4U, astro for phys and shipwrecks for chem. And from what I've heard from friends in other schools, that's pretty much what they're up to as well :S

Besides, you wanna get your trials back, no? Whether you do good or bad, it can kinda serve as motivation to keep on studying up until the HSC

amyg238

HSC

We still havent started the Options for Chem and Bio, and Maths we've still got two or three more chapters, so I'll definatly be going after trials.

matindo64

HSC

If you've finished all your topics thats pretty intense, the only topics we have finished are: Economics and Mathematics (only because i was doing Ext 1 until a week ago), as you can see most schools will be teaching new stuff right up until the HSC exams.

woogabooga

HSC
:confused: :confused: I couldnt find any thread on this:
After trials, are we expected to come to school? Some people say you dont need to if u have finished the syllabus but our teacher said 'classes are as normal' - i dont know if it will be beneficial
Are you guys/girls coming to school?

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Of course it will be beneficial, and yes, it is compulsory.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes. Most people will find that not all there classes have finished the syllabus and if you had then you had a dedicated teacher/class who stuck to a plan. Even if that is the case the revision and help after the trials can be invaluable.

Most people stop going after Graduation (which for me at least) was in the last week of term 3, so you might get an extra week of holidays.

littlemaster

HSC
school is definately go!!!

we've only finished english adv, but now we are just going over various texts we are shit at.

as for the others, bio option nearly over, chem option halfway, and we have basically jut started astrophysics{sue to incompetant teacher}( lucky i have summarised it myself)

3unit just probablitiy and locus2 to go, whilst 4u; only mechanics left.

hang in there!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)