Ag exam...? (1 Viewer)

ben7

SMITHY@PREMER said:
50km that aint that far from town. premer (population 61) which is were i come from is like a 100km to gunnedah... and thats gunnedah the mother of all holes.

i've lived in tamworth to go to school fro the last 7yrs which has sucked but the best part is its almost over.

good luck everyone hope u do well in the rest of your exams
do u go to farrer? i am goin to a mates calrossy formal and i hear ill be the odd one out coz all the calrossy girls ask farrer guys.. lol
and gunnedah aint that bad.. try boggabilla or walget. then complain.
good luck all as well.

SMITHY@PREMER

HSC
na im at oxley.... yeah i spose gunnedah aint that bad but it aint real good either.

Uhh yeah from what i know about calrossy formals u'll be one of few of the fella's there who dont go to farrer

Popo Nana

I envy you rural folk - suburbia sucks big wang. One day, I'll join you, and I'll start by moving to Orange or Bathurst for Uni next year.

Best of luck tomorrow ^_^

ben7

go to orange.. :p
and thanks for the good lucks, good luck to u too! living in the city u would have to learn all this ag stuff for nuthin, that'd make it a tad harder.. oh well i guess in the city u have all that other stuff that helps with all the other subjects.. maybe decent teachers... ;) most of the maths teachers at our school cant speaker propper english, i think we get the city rejects....

bye for now

Popo Nana

ben7 said:
living in the city u would have to learn all this ag stuff for nuthin, that'd make it a tad harder.. oh well i guess in the city u have all that other stuff that helps with all the other subjects.. maybe decent teachers... ;) most of the maths teachers at our school cant speaker propper english, i think we get the city rejects....

bye for now
Yeah, but if it's a passion of yours, learning it is fun ^_^ And yeah, my Ag teacher is absolutely fantastic. Which sucks, because at our Yr12 farewell, I had to suddenly think of a way of summarising 5 years of her teaching me. I had about 10 seconds to think and failed miserably, making her look silly on stage...since then, studying for Ag has been considerably harder.

But that's besides the point. What's important now is that we sleep well for tomorrow! 1:55pm start, 4pm/5:10pm finish. Can't wait ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)