Aganist abortion (1 Viewer)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
prison costs money

and just because you cant put monetary value on something it doesnt mean it cant be destructive and terrible

scumbags cause devastating cultural effects

try walking down the mainstreet of your town at 10 at night

xMaNx

HSC
the guy, 2nd from top left, looks like my yr 5 teacher :uhoh:

TrueHappiness

HSC
1. By definition, an embryo/fetus is not a human
Hm, i distinctly read that embryos do continue diving until some stage it becomes a fucken baby.

Please define human for me?

2. Why should we have a problem with terminating the existence of any human being? Not withstanding our own desire/drive to survive, do you think the idea of intrinsic value holds when it's my life/death versus someone else?
Obviously when someone is in life and death situation due to baby complications, the best possible option is to preserve both lives. If that is not possible, the decision is made to preserve the most precious of the two.

But if you see no problems terminating the existence of any human being... that's just immoral and cannot be justified.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Fuck whats the world come to? There's a fucking thing called foster care.
So you're gonna force a woman to go through 9 months of pregnancy (which isn't a piece of cake), risk gestational diabetes, go through v painful birth and then maybe post-partum depression?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Obviously when someone is in life and death situation due to baby complications, the best possible option is to preserve both lives. If that is not possible, the decision is made to preserve the most precious of the two.
Define?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Hm, i distinctly read that embryos do continue diving until some stage it becomes a fucken baby.

Please define human for me?

But if you see no problems terminating the existence of any human being... that's just immoral and cannot be justified.
???
are embryos and fetuses in the early stage of development aware???

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
It is an embryo until 8 weeks. Then it becomes a foetus. It doesn't become a baby until it's born.

Google embryo, knob.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
ITT whiny christfags who don't understand human development

BradCube

HSC
Hey all, sorry for the lack of replies.

I'm reworking sections of the paper based on the feedback and issues many of you raised. I'll keep posting when I have updated it to a level I am comfortable with.

Thanks for the thoughts :D

mes ami

HSC
Hey all, sorry for the lack of replies.

I'm reworking sections of the paper based on the feedback and issues many of you raised. I'll keep posting when I have updated it to a level I am comfortable with.

Thanks for the thoughts :D
oh please reply to my serious argument.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Don't bother. Your argument is still from a Christian background and is 100% fucking stupid. I suggest you abort yourself instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)